• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Breaking News!

Anyone else think it's weird that oBama and oSama kinda have the same name?

[video=youtube;pxrR3HO3-DY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxrR3HO3-DY[/video]

R.I.P. :-/

Anyone else think it's weird that oBama and oSama kinda have the same name?

Oh it's all clear now, they almost have the same name, that means Obama is a terrorist. It's like saying:
Iraq is related to Al-Qaida because they both have the letter Q in them.

Oh it's all clear now, they almost have the same name, that means Obama is a terrorist. It's like saying:
Iraq is related to Al-Qaida because they both have the letter Q in them.

OMG UR CORRECT

mypostwassarcasticfool

94006-a-supporter-of-al-qaeda-leader-osama-bin-laden-shouts-anti-american-sl.jpg

you should start researching on why his middle name is hussein before making him look like a horrible person.
Just because saddam hussein is a bad man, it doesn't mean anyone with a name hussein in it is a bad person as well.
But again, do some research on it. I'll give you a hint: His father.

his father is saddam hussein?

Oh jeez.

Ofc he is not dead, im playing poker with him right now... -.-

With Bush out of office and Bin Laden dead, who will run Al'CIAda - I mean Al'Qaeda?

People are cheering for something so ridiculous.

Osama killed a few... USA army killed nearly a million.

Oh you America, oh you :$.

People are cheering for something so ridiculous.

Osama killed a few... USA army killed nearly a million.

Oh you America, oh you :$.

Killing a few? Killing a million?
Also, sure there are some people cheering, but there are many that aren't, including myself.
Don't let a few idiotic Americans influence the rest of us.

You should start researching on why his middle name is Hussein before making him look like a horrible person.
Just because Saddam Hussein is a bad man, it doesn't mean anyone with a name Hussein in it is a bad person as well.
But again, do some research on it. I'll give you a hint: his father.

You should really learn to fucking read, I wasn't saying its a bad thing...

Back