• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Breaking News!

I have heard about some video where it shows the actual killing. Is that leaked yet?

[video=youtube;mML2fPec7xU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mML2fPec7xU[/video]

They should have played this after the announcement.

I have heard about some video where it shows the actual killing. Is that leaked yet?

Nope, no video or photo has been leaked.
If you see something like it, it is fake.

The question is, will it remain kept secret forever?
Who knows? It might be released in the future, I think they just want to keep it secret until everyone's emotions have been relaxed and eased.

But again, without videos and photos, there will always be people that didn't believe in this.
Hey, it's your choice, there are people that don't believe the Holocaust happened.

In the end, with photos/videos or without, there will always be conspiracy theorists.

obama has failed to deliver

If Sarah Palin opposed with Obama's decision, at least they did something right...

PS: news update, a couple Al'Qaeda members have surrendered, google it, more may come.
I guess they didn't want their asses handed to them by the Team Six.

Last edited:
>They threw Osama's corpse to the sea
>
obl.JPG

Last edited:
i cant believe theyre refusing to show pictures to the world.. do they think we're a bunch of idiot children and we can't handle them or something.

Maybe they just didn't kill him? He was in the CIA, he shouldn't be that easy to find.

lol we'd know by now if he was still alive, unless you're suggesting that the u.s and bin laden cut some kind of deal which is imo ridiculous :p

Maybe they just didn't kill him? He was in the CIA, he shouldn't be that easy to find.

Don't be ridiculous, they did find him.
Else he and Al'Qaeda would make a video laughing at Obama "KKKKKKK jajajaja OBAMA IS NOOB, WE STILL ALIVE KKKKK JAJAJAJA".
Seriously, we just saw a couple Al'Qaeda members surrender, it is something to know that Osama is really dead.
But again, it's your choice, you can believe it or not. At some point, you're gonna be like "ohh im a dumbass".

Translated from Swedish to English from swedish news paper.. More Information in swedish

Ayman al-Zawahiri, deputy leader of al-Qaida, wanted to take over the terror network.

Therefore, he advised the U.S. on bin Laden's hideout.

It now claims a Saudi newspaper.

Saudi Al-Watan wrote that Osama bin Laden's second man in Al Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri, gave information to the U.S. that led to Sunday's attack. The reason must have been an internal power struggle, said that a "source" for the magazine, reports said.

te
Don't be ridiculous, they did find him.
Else he and Al'Qaeda would make a video laughing at Obama "KKKKKKK jajajaja OBAMA IS NOOB, WE STILL ALIVE KKKKK JAJAJAJA".
Seriously, we just saw a couple Al'Qaeda members surrender, it is something to know that Osama is really dead.
But again, it's your choice, you can believe it or not. At some point, you're gonna be like "ohh im a dumbass".

We all know USA's government sucks, and Osama bin Laden is working for USA!

@up

His death may not end Al'Qaeda, but justice had to be served.
With his plan and leadership for killing 2000+ Americans on September 11, 2001, HE HAD TO BE FOUND AND KILLED.
That's all I am saying, JUSTICE IS SERVED.

How would you feel if your wife and kids were all murdered by a man that was never caught and went on to live a happy life?

Really? Justice is served? A typical ignorant American view. I agree that what Osama Bin Laden did was wrong, and that he was an evil man. But what about the hundreds of thousands if not millions of arab civilians starved to death by American sanctions or killed by American bombs and American warfare? And then you wonder why so many Muslims don't like Americans in particular. American governments have supported ruthless dictatorships that oppress and kill their people for decades that and you think justice is served? You are gravely mistaken. Just because Osama Bin Laden is dead does not mean the war is over you idiot.

and i heard there wasnt proofs about 9/11, and also that george bush did it for get a reason for war, but you know thats what u hear when u are not from usa

I'm done in this topic.
It's frustrating to tell people that the people in US have no relation with the War on Terror.
It's the US Government, NOT AMERICA. There are MILLIONS, including myself, that do not like our government. I did NOT vote for Obama.
You can continue ripping on the people here, but it's going to be nothing but bullshit and hatred. It's just unfair when we take the blame more than the government.
I lose, I'm out.

US People fueled the bloody war on terror, US patriotism and what not... it was like a school fight and the crowd edging them to continue.

I'm done in this topic.
It's frustrating to tell people that the people in US have no relation with the War on Terror.
It's the US Government, NOT AMERICA. There are MILLIONS, including myself, that do not like our government. I did NOT vote for Obama.
You can continue ripping on the people here, but it's going to be nothing but bullshit and hatred. It's just unfair when we take the blame more than the government.
I lose, I'm out.

You didn't vote for Obama you say. Then I suppose you voted for the republicans and as far as I'm concerned it was the republican George W Bush who pretty much brought US into war in the Middle East

Ok, I do not understand why you guys keep this up, because we all know that almost every government has it flaws..

Can you name one government which you consider perfect? And how is it perfect? How certain can you be?

You can't, you can just make an approximate assumption.

I don't know why so much hatred against the american people... or any other country for that matter.

From my point of view we are all humans, why can't we settle this out like rational creatures that we are(well not all, but a good percentage...)?

But, yet again, we have things like IMO religion, patriotism, racist, sexist, etc.. I do not understand why so much shit if we are practically made out of the same things... unless you are made of dark matter, if you are, let me know!

Another thing.... How well sure are you that 9/11 was plotted by Osama? It might have been our government without us even noticing it.

Back