• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bring back oldschool tibia - one last attempt. 1/11/12

Wheres the FB group BTW ILL SIGN SHIT ILL GO TO PRISON FOR OLD TIBIA TO COME Backk

OLDSCHOOL TIBIA WAS THE BEST GAME ON THE PLANET UNTIL THE STUUUPIIID UPDATES WHYYYYYYY I FELT LIKE KILLING MY SELF I was alone at home 3 days ago and tried to hang myself with an electric cord but the curtain railing came down and I only ended up with bruise on the head and neck. When my mom asked what happened I told her that I slipped and grabbed onto the curtain and the railing came off.

OLDSCHOOL TIBIA WAS THE BEST GAME ON THE PLANET UNTIL THE STUUUPIIID UPDATES WHYYYYYYY I FELT LIKE KILLING MY SELF I was alone at home 3 days ago and tried to hang myself with an electric cord but the curtain railing came down and I only ended up with bruise on the head and neck. When my mom asked what happened I told her that I slipped and grabbed onto the curtain and the railing came off.

Search professional help.

Even if they don't, so what? Even oldschool OTs created by private people, such as Tibianic have succeded. Meaning Cipsoft can create the same without a single prob. Just sayin'.

Day 2.

I'd like to thank everyone in their interest for this proposal, the website now has a (facebook) like button in which I all encourage you to use untill the date is there, I will be posting and spreading aswell as reaching out to sites who tried this in the past for more support.

Untill then, please like us @ https://sites.google.com/site/oldschooltibia/

Nice ;)
Will u post link when u post thread at tibia forums?

Oh dannyboy, I see you published my idea I told you over skype without giving me any creds huh bud? Well it's alright I mean thats what friends are for "forgiving eachother". I forgive you + you only made some good shit outta it.

;O danny is thief!

But this idea has been up many times before so it's not really stiiiling but creds to you shinieboyo

Oh dannyboy, I see you published my idea I told you over skype without giving me any creds huh bud? Well it's alright I mean thats what friends are for "forgiving eachother". I forgive you + you only made some good shit outta it.

nvmmmmmmmm

Even if Cipsoft won't accept it (they wont for sure), keep advertising third server of tibianic-realots. Let it be succesful almost as much as rl tibia 7.7 could be.

Back