• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bruno Bragaia Mapper Showoff

Bragaia

Reaction score
Hello guys! Im back to do maps for hobbie!

I am doing a new continent now in version 8.6, so first i post the minimap!

Enjoy!

Bruno.
r5C25MK

a1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
ewp9FTX
ewp9FTX
imgur.com/a/ewp9FTX

Im finished the map, so here is the minimap, i will post some images inside the game xD

mpaa.png

Attachments

You will use the map for a project you are involved, try to sell, keep it or publish in download section? The minimap looks great.

You will use the map for a project you are involved, try to sell, keep it or publish in download section? The minimap looks great.

Yeah, this continent is for sell and i will use in a Brazilian OTserv, for a continent vip. :)

But here in otland there is a place for sell maps? Or no?

Thx.

Bruno.

city.png

what i dont like on the mini map, is that there is not enough nature. almost the half of the map are towns. exploring it Mighty be not so interesting, cuz you step on a City every 5 mins.

it Needs more desolated and vast landscapes

what i dont like on the mini map, is that there is not enough nature. almost the half of the map are towns. exploring it Mighty be not so interesting, cuz you step on a City every 5 mins.

it Needs more desolated and vast landscapes

It's because the mainland is for PlayersVIP, so there is no why to have longer paths. The continent was made more to have hunts for VIP players and new homes.

btw thx for the comment!

grim.png

frost.png

Would love to see some pictures of the desert area, city looks nice from the minimap.

Same, they feel weird for me.
And also I would not make monster spawn right near rope place.

Back