• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BUG AT GOLDEN HELME QUEST, GOT PROOF. the bridge didint open!

dempish123

Reaction score
GOLDEN HELM.jpg

maybe not so good pic but its real, if u want better pic u can just add my msn or something and i will send

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
lol, this isnt proof, you might have aswell just stand there and wait for it to close (which it does after some seconds, cant remember exact) and hope for x2 reward ;]

lol, this isnt proof, you might have aswell just stand there and wait for it to close (which it does after some seconds, cant remember exact) and hope for x2 reward ;]

Lol? u think i fight for having 2 golden helmet? im not that type of guy that do that on a ot. IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME LOOK AT TIBERA.ORG and search my name.. AND look at quests. FUCKING IDIOT

the same thing happend to my team before reset , we stayed at that spot until gm loged in and he opend it for us :) mayeb he wont now if u left the place

the same thing happend to my team before reset , we stayed at that spot until gm loged in and he opend it for us :) mayeb he wont now if u left the place

nice, but i got a good screen lol, it would sucks if gm didint give us our reward? i dont have the whole day to get a stupid reward ;p

Lol? u think i fight for having 2 golden helmet? im not that type of guy that do that on a ot. IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME LOOK AT TIBERA.ORG and search my name.. AND look at quests. FUCKING IDIOT

you're clearly the idiot, you take the screen when you havent taken the helmet, you leave the quest without taking it, get a new one from gm and do the quest to complete it.

obviously it doesnt work that way. 'fucking idiot', lol damn 12 year olds :peace:

you're clearly the idiot, you take the screen when you havent taken the helmet, you leave the quest without taking it, get a new one from gm and do the quest to complete it.

obviously it doesnt work that way. 'fucking idiot', lol damn 12 year olds :peace:

the gm would just tp them to the reward room, you fuckface

what is the name of the topic?

THE BRIDGE DIDINT FUCKING OPEN, SO HOW THE FUCK COULD I TAKE IT?

and im not 12 years old,

btw i got the golden helmet from GM..

OWNED!

what is the name of the topic?

THE BRIDGE DIDINT FUCKING OPEN, SO HOW THE FUCK COULD I TAKE IT?

and im not 12 years old,

btw i got the golden helmet from GM..

OWNED!

im owned? you got fucking owned by a quest i did 3 days before you cunt, so whos fucking owned?

hah

the gm would just tp them to the reward room, you fuckface

you guys are so stupid, im not saying i think what i wrote, im just saying what i think they thought would happen, so before you flame me, grow up and stop questioning my intellect, cus im clearly brighter than you.

\NME

you guys are so stupid, im not saying i think what i wrote, im just saying what i think they thought would happen, so before you flame me, grow up and stop questioning my intellect, cus im clearly brighter than you.

\NME

before saying that your brighter then me, you should know me better i suppose.

and using more intellectual words doesnt make you smarter so you should just stop looking up synonyms of common words

Back