• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling BUG CLONE OTX

I'm not sure what OTX is or what version of tibia this is for but this bug does not work in the version of 0.4 I use (for 8.6) o_O

If the problem is just when adding money to slots then you can do that it's not possible to add these items there. You can do this in movements, slot hand/ammo and let the lua script return false.

If I am not mistaken that is based off TFS 1.1 now. At any rate I went ahead and made a quick lua fix.

You will need this creature event (or something similar).
http://otland.net/threads/creatureevent-onmove-very-advanced.134016/

Code:
function onMoveItem(cid, item, fromPosition, toPosition, fromItem, toItem, fromGround, toGround, status)
    if(status.inInv == 1 and status.slot == 5 or status.slot == 6) then
        local iInfo = getItemInfo(item.itemid)
        if(iInfo and iInfo.slotPosition == 2608) then
            local otherHand = getPlayerSlotItem(cid, ((status.slot == 5 and 6) or 5))
            if(otherHand.uid > 0) then
                doPlayerSendDefaultCancel(cid, RETURNVALUE_BOTHHANDSNEEDTOBEFREE)
                return false
            end
        end
    end
    return true
end

If you are using a server that is based off 0.4 then it should work. All this will do is check that the item you are moving is a 2-handed item and that it is being moved to either hand, then it will check the opposite hand to ensure that no item is present. If an item is there it will say "both hands need to be free" otherwise it will move the object. That is the best I can do for now hopefully it fixes your problem.

this? https://github.com/mattyx14/otxserver/commit/076b0e0fc9e69e062cf3649e0989ed53e3a5e14f

Idk.

What otx are you using? talk with martyx, send a private msg
Code:
  In member function 'virtual Item* Container::clone() const': 
51 C:\Users\Natan\Desktop\OTX TESTE\source\container.cpp invalid use of member (did you forget the '&' ?) 
51 C:\Users\Natan\Desktop\OTX TESTE\source\container.cpp base operand of '->' is not a pointer 
51 C:\Users\Natan\Desktop\OTX TESTE\source\container.cpp *** [obj/container.o] Error 1

there should be a block that check if the move is possible, if not it should return false and throw an error saying not possible and cancel the whole thing.
By the looks of it, your server doesn't have that check, and continues doing the request even if it's not possible thanks to the shield.

Back