• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug on CONDITION_PARAM_DELAYED

G4BB3R

Reaction score
In my server sometimes (once a day with 300 players online) happen a strange bug.
Spells that uses delayed damage with CONDITION_PARAM_DELAYED with fire or poison is casted by a player but the hit is done from a random player on the map, even the hit message is sent to him.

Example: player A casts burn spell in Giant Spider. When the delayed damage begins, the burn hit message is sent to player B that is anywhere in the map (even on depot) like he is the burn caster. When the GS is killed, player A gains exp of the spell hit and player B gains exp of burn effect hit.

This happen sometimes and when the random player relogs, it solves, but sometimes it will occur with another random player.

Do anyone know how to fix ?

#Edit
It occurs with monsters aswell, but very rarely.
I get damage from Snake but the message sent is that i received poison damage from Orc or any other monster.

https://otland.net/threads/need-help-ask-it-properly-and-correctly.18402/
Have you modified the code anything?

If it's totally random (burn spell, snake = poision) etc then you most likely have a source code issue.
So if you are not running ex. 1.1, 1.2 then upload your src code aswell.
Including the exact messages that are sent out to the players when they get the condition.

Is the damage formula changing depending on the attacker / creature type of the attacker? (Ex. a player and a snake).

The server is 0.3.6pl1 with no source edit.
The bad-status damage is not changing since it is fixed, like burn (damages 15 hp each 2 seconds 10 times)

Back