• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

Can you guys fix the new spells for 8.7 winter update? I can't use the spells such as;
exori amp vis, utori vis, exori max vis etc! You can't "cast" them!

Try to work at new spells and RL cooldowns. You should put blessings back or something like that, then add `Razachai` with Darkens ect. And something for now: change the runes prices. : //. 100 avalanche costs 18k when on RL it cost ~5k? :S

Edit:
Loot from Wyrms isn't correct and I can't sell Ornamented Axe to Rashid. You should add all new items like 'lump of dirt'. You know what I mean.

Last edited:
I got an really weird bug about your Talaturen IP Changer, i have addded the link to the tibia.exe (c program files bla bla) to the right, but when i want to change ip it comes up Error PROCCESS NOT FOUND :S please reply fast

if you are pz locked, and have a mount, when you try to walk to pz ur mount disappears.

I am a Dreadlord of the Brotherhood Of Bones but still cannot create any documents.
The runes prices are ~x higher (times the use of the rune) than real tibia.
New spells/creatures/locations etc.
You get alot of debugs from opening stuff related to the Pits Of Inferno quest.

I've done greenhorn arena, but all chests with weapon and backpack is empty.

New spells dont work.

best idea: download a D&R server and put to run :D it will get more players than icechaw....

Hi i got some weird bug... i logged in and i wanted to use utani gran hur and it said no vocation and i look on myself and it says no vocation... name ingame is Xanodor and i was druid plz fix this fast...

I've done greenhorn arena, but all chests with weapon and backpack is empty.

You can only pick 1 reward.

Hi i got some weird bug... i logged in and i wanted to use utani gran hur and it said no vocation and i look on myself and it says no vocation... name ingame is Xanodor and i was druid plz fix this fast...

That is very weird, do you have any idea how it could have happened? I've fixed your vocation now.

you need to use drastic methods to get players to this server

reset the server-> be active and fix bugs and shit->set a time for server opening->and bloody hell keep the deadline for the opening, do not change it

i know this aint a bug report but i figured this is the thread you acctually do check

you need to use drastic methods to get players to this server

reset the server-> be active and fix bugs and shit->set a time for server opening->and bloody hell keep the deadline for the opening, do not change it

i know this aint a bug report but i figured this is the thread you acctually do check

fuck u and the reset, k?
we all know that if he resets the server, he will give the donation points back, nether will get lvl 1200 in half hour.

fuck u and the reset, k?
we all know that if he resets the server, he will give the donation points back, nether will get lvl 1200 in half hour.

I should have been clearer, I was talking about softcores

But to answer your stupid statement
I guess talaturen would be smart enough to put a limit on exp scrolls then? and this nether would have to use his donate points on softboots or some shit like that, okiii??

Dont Reset softcore please im there and such i dont care if lvl 500+ pk me but thats why i play i wanna get lvls and go and kill em later with my team Please just fix buggs

OMG i am stuck on kazordoon mountain and i can get out of it when i say hi/Eclipse/yes to Uzon he doesn't take me back to the Femor Hills Please fix this ass soon as possible i am stuck there and i cant get out of iT !!!

Back