• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

i bid a house Dream Street 2 in venore and i'm win. But still house is "nobody". i must accept someting? if yes then where?

23:50 Loot of a crocodile: a bast skirt, 42 gold coins

Note: Looted it in Fenrock Tortoise spawn.

I dont know if it is worth to fix it but i just wanted to report it :)

Fuck lag softcores

to prevent a bunch of bug report threads, please report all bugs you encounter in this thread.

Edit: Please post information regarding the bug, such as screenshots for map bugs etc, or it would be very hard for us to know exactly where the bug is.

fuck lag softcoresfuck lag softcoresfuck lag softcoresfuck lag softcoresfuck lag softcoresfuck lag softcoresfuck lag softcores

fuck lag softcoresfuck lag softcoresfuck lag softcoresfuck lag softcoresfuck lag softcoresfuck lag softcoresfuck lag softcores

This is not a bug so way wrong place to post it and if you hate so much why are you wasting your time here?

uhmm goroma does exist i know that for sure too just wrong way then
mms is sold att that inq guy with all missions done

Please fix In Service Of Yalahar quest, missions 6,7,8,9 and 10 don't work.

BUG -.-! i dead

an error on poi quest to open the second chest and sent me debug and dead .. not like and the worst thing was that I gave exp to which ace attacking me 10 minutes CLAN METEDOR RETURN HERE fix the bug here and give me back the level please that perdin by bug

Hahahaha dude u are crying over on a death if u r back here then better go back coz nothing gonna change here i know a lot of ppls who losed thier dp items due to bugs its seems after some months server will be full of bugs :)

hey gm i lost 5bps from my house and nobody invited my house is in edron and my char is saph paladin i lost sword vip and others noobs items

please fix Eleonore Quest, eleonore dosn't say anything and the npc Elvith (Ab'Dendriel) dosn't sell the love poem you need for the quest

Back