• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

There should be a little path to a ghastly dragon cave here
214wpxg.png

its located here
2zyhm4m.png

There are some amulet's that still dont have it's correct charges like terra amulet, glacier amulet, leviathan's amulet, sacred three amulet.

You can't sell the Lizard Essence to Malunga in Liberty Bay

utori kor doesnt seems to make anything usefull else to give me cooldown

I thought so to, but what I found out is you use the spell, and start walking up and down by the monster you're killing. Notice it throws random attacks in between your melee attacks? I'm pretty sure thats what it does =]

I thought so to, but what I found out is you use the spell, and start walking up and down by the monster you're killing. Notice it throws random attacks in between your melee attacks? I'm pretty sure thats what it does =]

now ye but yesterday it wasnt fixed ^^

Maybe a bug?

I found out that the snake god's wrist doesn't show spells as it should. You see a snake god's wristguard (Def:14, magic level +3).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 28.00 oz.
It shows your spells and can also shield against attacks when worn.

now ye but yesterday it wasnt fixed ^^

Actually it hasn't been touched since the new spells were added, so it was already working if it's working now but either way it has the wrong condition. It's physical damage instead of bleeding condition.

Actually it hasn't been touched since the new spells were added, so it was already working if it's working now but either way it has the wrong condition. It's physical damage instead of bleeding condition.

well, its not working yet '-'

Well dunno why you whine about it, physical is better for you, not even possible to remove with a spell.

well, its not working yet '-'

The damage is working, what's not working is: removing it, the icon, and the "You are bleeding." message. All these things will work after next server save though.

11hw2g5.png

And look at this pic its a wall sticking out there behind the stone.

qy67aw.png

SHouldnt be possible to stand there

1087jgw.png

should be shitloads of mobs right here

Last edited:
As i exchange any coins, it should be join to another stack of coin.
For example: i want to exchange 100 platinium coins to 1cc(i have 20cc in this same bp), and when i do it, it change on same place as it was(not at the rest of 20cc)

Back