• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

You cannot sell wand of draconia, wand of starstorm and wand of cosmic energy to the djinn :(

Fixed in todays patch.

Geomancer Quest still is not working.

Fixed in todays patch.

Appaloosa gives you a ride to Thais for 125gp in real Tibia, but she doesn't here.

Works fine for me.
05:48 Appaloosa: Salutations, GM Mark! I guess you are here for the horses.
05:49 GM Mark [3]: horses
05:49 Appaloosa: I rent a horse to you for a day or I can transport you with a coach.
05:49 GM Mark [3]: transport
05:49 Appaloosa: We can bring you to Thais with one of our coaches for 125 gold. Are you interested?
05:49 GM Mark [3]: yes
05:49 Appaloosa: Have a nice trip!

Fixed in todays patch.

Fixed in todays patch.

Works fine for me.
05:48 Appaloosa: Salutations, GM Mark! I guess you are here for the horses.
05:49 GM Mark [3]: horses
05:49 Appaloosa: I rent a horse to you for a day or I can transport you with a coach.
05:49 GM Mark [3]: transport
05:49 Appaloosa: We can bring you to Thais with one of our coaches for 125 gold. Are you interested?
05:49 GM Mark [3]: yes
05:49 Appaloosa: Have a nice trip!

you never sleep?!

There is not protection zoon at the places where you enchant rubys and pearls. There should be pz there.

Should be PZ in svargrond bank/rune shop, same with port hope shop center.

Market doesn't work, cant out my offer there.

Please explain this further; you can't put an offer in the market or you can't cancel your offer? Tell me what you're trying to do, and what steps you tried to achieve it. Also do you have money in your bank? Adding a new offer costs a fee.

There is not protection zoon at the places where you enchant rubys and pearls. There should be pz there.

This is on Hani's todo list, hopefully it'll be fixed by next server save.

Should be PZ in svargrond bank/rune shop, same with port hope shop center.

Can anyone else also confirm that these areas should be PZ?

Couldn't make the secoind mission of the Shattered Islands : There are 2 Eleonores and they aren't answering.to "ring".
And fire bugs are still not working with empty coal basins

Couldn't make the secoind mission of the Shattered Islands : There are 2 Eleonores and they aren't answering.to "ring".
And fire bugs are still not working with empty coal basins

you dont need that quest to go to meriana :p

20:06 You see a headchopper (Atk:42, Def:20). Rashid should buy it but he doesn't.

20:06 You see a headchopper (Atk:42, Def:20). Rashid should buy it but he doesn't.

You're right, for some reason TibiaWiki doesn't show the item when viewing Rashid "buys" list, but viewing the item it says you can sell it to Rashid. It should work to sell it after next server save.

2 things:

When I buy a trunk kit from the guy in Edron, he gives me a table instead.

Also, death blobs should be immune to death.

Edit:
Found map bug above lizard chosens. Not a major one, but could mean the difference between life and death. :eek: :D
1zr2gat.png

Last edited:
And I see on the picture, that you got bp on arrow slot, it's not possible anymore so fix this? :D

It's already fixed, but we haven't changed how the shop adds items to players so I guess he got it from the shop and hasn't moved it from there since.

Back