• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

You cant still, sell lizard essence to malunga in liberty bay ._.

Sorry! I've added it to the top of my todo list and it will be the next thing I fix. You'll see it fixed after the next server save.

maybe not a priority but you should put ALOT more rotworms in all the darashia rotworm caves :p

hello i went to the dragon lair in poh to kill demodras but a stalagmites is blocking the way i wanned to know if it is a bug and fix it or it is there intentionally?

hello i went to the dragon lair in poh to kill demodras but a stalagmites is blocking the way i wanned to know if it is a bug and fix it or it is there intentionally?

What?! Demodras spawns randomly and he will be in the center of the cave, you don't need to go up for holes or something like that lol

the lottery tickets arent working they totaly dissapear after use. and they dont give a message that you drew blank or won they just dissapear

you'll get one if you win.

I like how you try to make it like real tibia but vials is not a good idea, cause people have anti push bot =(

I guess we'll change it if you don't like it then, we could probably count how many potions you have used and for every 1000 potion you have used you'll get a ticket from the NPC instead.

Mages should only be able to have ONE of the UE's activated at once. I just realised when Demons came ueing, first flam then vis. At first they should have the same cd if they're both useable, but on rl tibia you have to switch which ue you want activated at a npc.

Mages should only be able to have ONE of the UE's activated at once. I just realised when Demons came ueing, first flam then vis. At first they should have the same cd if they're both useable, but on rl tibia you have to switch which ue you want activated at a npc.

same goes for ultimate ice/tera strike and ultimate vis/flam strike

that feels like a overkill..

You can't sell items.

You need to check the items from hellspawn.

Can't Sell:

Topaz
BlackSkulls.

17:30 You see a blood goblet. <-- This is in my backpack (What I'm saying is, it had no weight)

Edit:
I was also wondering if Vampire Teeth were in the loot list of Vampire Brides. I killed a lot of them and got no teeth.
When you use potions, the empty flasks should go in the same bp that the potion was in.

Last edited:
Is it possible to do the Isle of Evil Quest? I can't buy a vial of rum anywhere and I can't find a cask of rum either.

Is it possible to do the Isle of Evil Quest? I can't buy a vial of rum anywhere and I can't find a cask of rum either.

Yep, the quest works 100%. You should be able to buy rum at some NPC's (you can then transfer it to an empty vial!), and you can also make rum in Liberty Bay.

Back