• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Fix the motherfucking magic walls. It's possible to spam them without any exhaust, so getting out of a trap is pretty much impossible.

Fix this damn paladin misses with high skills.. I feel like a newbie with 30 dist when I'm hunting ^^.

I found a map-bug in my house, the Carlin Clanhall. Missing one wall and a piece of the floor. Getting cold :(

I found a map-bug in my house, the Carlin Clanhall. Missing one wall and a piece of the floor. Getting cold :(

"getting cold" hahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Fix claw of the noxious spawn!

- - - Updated - - -

magicthrowers in zugurosh room should atk 0 damage, effect of damage should be like underworld rod's hit, and every 1 hit results in -3 shielding skill.

Still cannot mwall ontop of fields that's a part of the map, I mean which spawns at server save. Like those flames to VDL or any other dragon cave.
Should be possible to mwall ontop of every field in the game. (energy poison fire~)

What is this spot? (It's east of port hope)
_FCIv3J.png

When you shoot a soulfire or inflict wound ~ (utori kor) etc, the dmg coming from the enemies should be seen on the screen on which direction they're. So if the enemie is north no matter how far away it is, you should see at your screen how much and where it's. Get what I'm trying to say?

And utori kor lasts way to short. Should last atleast 5 minutes. I think it's more but I'm certain it's minumum 5 minutes and not less. And when it does dmg it shouldnt just do 50 50 50 50 until it runs out, it should slowly be smaller and smaller dmg like posion from a scorpion. All the way down to 1 dmg which lasts the longest of all the stages on the way down. If you in the staff are clueless what I'm trying to say contact me ingame and I can try explain it in a language I can actually handle :)

Exori ico and exori hur hits are really random, sometimes it hits almost nothing and sometimes 150+.

Lord of the elements should be fixed, because you can't make a single hit with physical damage and in wiki it says:

Immune To: Holy, Death, Drown, Invisibility
Strong To: Physical (-1%?), Fire (-30%?), Energy (-30%), Ice (-30%), Earth (-45%?)
Neutral To: Life Drain?

There should be a boss for the draken task.

And also, in real tibia, you are suppose to get counted (for every task) every monster you've attacked. It ain't working on shadowcores the way it should.

Last edited:
Bug? He was wearing a white skull while being in protection zone.

4m-Mzy.png

Another abuser in Thais:

EUxbVub.png

He used utori pox on someone then before the spell hit he went inside the depot.
This is how they do it. At least this is what I saw.

Last edited:
If you have less than 10 minutes for offline skilling and click on statue - offline time is not adding.

You're still way to drunk on this server. When a wyvern gives you drunk, you fucking hicks around for ages, should just hick like 3-4 times max. The weaker the monster is the less hicks you should get. And you shouldnt hick so hard like you do on this server, on real tibia its possible to kinda walk the way you want, but here you almost walks the opposite way you're trying to.

No Killer Caiman cave here like real tibia.

I know its here because I marked it on my minimap myself.

Back