• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

You're still way to drunk on this server. When a wyvern gives you drunk, you fucking hicks around for ages, should just hick like 3-4 times max. The weaker the monster is the less hicks you should get. And you shouldnt hick so hard like you do on this server, on real tibia its possible to kinda walk the way you want, but here you almost walks the opposite way you're trying to.

So walk the opposite way and it will take you the way you want? :O

On Topic: Stampors Earth hit doesn't decrease melee and distance skills like it should be.

Hello,

I've just found a little BUG in Arcanum seal of Inquisition quest, third room.

abjbc6.png

Thanks.

Hello,

I've just found a little BUG in Arcanum seal of Inquisition quest, third room.

abjbc6.png

Thanks.

And also, the aracanum seal is totally wrong, there shouldn't be so many undead dragons on every seal.

1st seal: (there should be only 1 or 2 undead drags max)
arcanum 1.jpg

2nd seal: (3? undead dragons)
arcanum 2.jpg

3rd seal: (4-5 undead dragons)
arcanum 3.jpg

The white dot means which room you appear at, and the blue dot, where you have to go to. (the second seal's way is wrong on shadowcores that's why i uploaded both pics)

Inqui entrance should look like this:
inq entrance.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
And also, the aracanum seal is totally wrong, there shouldn't be so many undead dragons on every seal.

1st seal: (there should be only 1 or 2 undead drags max)
View attachment 15581

2nd seal: (3? undead dragons)
View attachment 15579

3rd seal: (4-5 undead dragons)
View attachment 15580

The white dot means which room you appear at, and the blue dot, where you have to go to. (the second seal's way is wrong on shadowcores that's why i uploaded both pics)

Inqui entrance should look like this:
View attachment 15582

Excatly!
And Battlefield seal has too many juggernauts, hand of cursed fates. Should be like 2 juggernauts only, and few HOCF. Also including blightwalkers there, dark torturers.

SWAMP TROLL DONT LOOT "WOOD"
Swamp troll loot : ( Swamp Troll – Tibia Wiki )
Loot: 0-10 gp, Fish, Bag, Dagger, Leather Boots, Torch, Fishing Rod (bardzo rzadko), Wood (rzadko) Swamp Grass (rzadko?), Troll Green (rzadko), Spear (rzadko), Medicine Pouch (rzadko)

Dworc Venomsniper dont loot "Bast Skirt"
Dworc Venomsniper loot : ( Dworc Venomsniper – Tibia Wiki )
Loot: 0-10 gp, 0-3 Poison Arrow, Throwing Knife, Leather Armor, Torch, Bronze Amulet (rzadko), Poison Dagger (rzadko), Tribal Mask (rzadko), Bast Skirt (bardzo rzadko), Seeds (bardzo rzadko)

00:38 You see a sacred tree amulet that has 0 charges left.
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 80 or higher.
It weighs 7.00 oz.
Its leaves stretch out to cover your whole body if you receive earth damage.

Just looted from The Many.

Blazing Fire Elementals & Blistering Fire Elementals don't sense invisibility. Fire Overlords and Fire Elementals however do.

Last edited:
When player lose house (probably because of being offline 30 days) he/she also lose all the items INSIDE. They should be moved to his/her depo automatically. Examples:
house2.JPGlosing house.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

And idk if some1 posted it before but in Dreamer's Challenge quest, when you shoot fire field (part with fire, water, death and life ring) you get pz and can't go to teleport. That's good it doesn't disappear too fast to enter, anyway that's weird.

And idk if some1 posted it before but in Dreamer's Challenge quest, when you shoot fire field (part with fire, water, death and life ring) you get pz and can't go to teleport. That's good it doesn't disappear too fast to enter, anyway that's weird.

Is the same as Real Tibia, but don't worry, the teleport wont close. I did it and it works fine

Ghastly Dragon has some moves that don't exist, ex. he shoots sd which hit up to 600~... he shouldn't hit it but curse you.
He isn't using death ball on itself like it should be and paralyze should have effect bats-like.
He should drop from 0-2 great spirit potions and 0-2 great mana potions.
They're way too fast.
Ghastly Dragon - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Draken Warmaster shouldn't use a fireball but a fire wave.
Draken Warmaster - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Draken Abomination shouldn't use wave but a beam (1sqm spread).
Draken Abomination - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

hello hill last night that I change the server team royal scale robe and mask yalahar grasshoper legs, boh terra September to now only I get the terra set and my other computer does not appear to buy'm donating the points I hope this is impossible and can fix please

- - - Updated - - -

hello hill last night that I change the server team royal scale robe and mask yalahar grasshoper legs, boh terra September to now only I get the terra set and my other set does not appear to buy'm donating the points I hope this is impossible and can fix please

hello hill last night that I change the server team royal scale robe and mask yalahar grasshoper legs, boh terra September to now only I get the terra set and my other computer does not appear to buy'm donating the points I hope this is impossible and can fix please

- - - Updated - - -

hello hill last night that I change the server team royal scale robe and mask yalahar grasshoper legs, boh terra September to now only I get the terra set and my other set does not appear to buy'm donating the points I hope this is impossible and can fix please

Ok here it goes: Last Night when the server crushed, i was hunting Nightmares and I Changed my set (Royal Scale Robe, Yalahari Mask, Grashoper Legs and Boh) for a TErra Set. Then when the server came back online, i was wearing a Terra set and I log In in the house that I've changed sets, so it was a second terra set in my house but the main Set i was using (RSR,YM,GL and BOH) wasnt there. And now i can't find it. PLease Help because i bought the items via donation.

Last edited:
Monsters should move from time to time like 'on laggs and freezes'. Thats how it actually in Real Tibia works.
They shouldn't follow you when they are off the screen.

- - - Updated - - -

We should be able to trap monsters with field runes unless we hit them.

Last edited:
I hope that happends to you, then you might leave protection zoon and take pz lock for the first time in weeks

Shut up you ugly cunt, why the fuck you need to comment every single post of every forum member over here? Go find a job irl.

Ont:
-Draken doll not lootable?
-Draken trophy not lootable?

Back