• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

I found some bugs on zao.

2juhl.png

Ghoul dont loot "Rotten Piece of Cloth, Ghoul Snack and Pile of Grave Earth"
Loot: 0-30 gp, Rotten Piece of Cloth, Torch, 0-2 Worms, Ghoul Snack (semi-rare), Brown Piece of Cloth (rare), Pile of Grave Earth (rare), Scale Armor (rare), Viking Helmet (rare), Life Ring (very rare), Skull (very rare).

Skeleton dont loot "Pelvis Bone"
Loot: 0-10 gp, Bone, Pelvis Bone, Torch, Viking Helmet, Brass Shield (semi-rare), Hatchet (semi-rare), Mace (semi-rare), Sword (rare).

Attachments

Last edited:
Shut up you ugly cunt, why the fuck you need to comment every single post of every forum member over here? Go find a job irl.

Why go find something that I already have?
And I'm not an ugly cunt. Just being a dick, you know :)

And I love how you didn't say you have been pz locked.
But if you would noone would care what you said, because you can't lie that good to make us believe you have had pz lock the past 7 days.

Why go find something that I already have?
And I'm not an ugly cunt. Just being a dick, you know :)

And I love how you didn't say you have been pz locked.
But if you would noone would care what you said, because you can't lie that good to make us believe you have had pz lock the past 7 days.

You want me to take pz when I've no teammates online at all. How can I fight back then?
If I fought back solo, you would call me a failure. If I was running, you would say "pussy".
Use your brain lolo, your whole life is into commenting on forum 98% poisoned by flamers.

Sure I won't take pz if 0 of my teammates are online. Neither you would take pz if your fuckbuddies like Ansikte, Ishhy, etc. weren't online.
I'm not really into leveling or pking these days.

Wrong.

You say you're not into it because you can't go hunt :)

I can go hunt lol I was hunting yesterday like 1 AM and on Ghzbaran, thats why I got the loot dude. And few times before that. But not really in hunting lol.
Why the fuck you don't take pz yourself when no fuckbuddies are online?
Fuck you dude, what the fuck u want lol

Rosestylez just to clarify this;
Who is your team?

So the next time you're using that excuse, we can figure out whether its true or you're being a pussy again.

Oh and btw great job on the Ghazbaran. It's like one of the few times you can actually go out of pz so you can gather your precious belongings which you will never be able to use except for decoration.

Who is your team?

So the next time you're using that excuse, we can figure out whether its true or you're being a pussy again.

Oh and btw great job on the Ghazbaran. It's like one of the few times you can actually go out of pz so you can gather your precious belongings which you will never be able to use except for decoration.

Shut up kanker kindje

Who is your team?

Haha you tell him, and remember the tricks I taught you ;) Wink wink.

Shut up kanker kindje

Who is your team Rose? I have never seen you leave your house either. That includes in real life and in game.

Haha you tell him, and remember the tricks I taught you ;) Wink wink.

Who is your team Rose? I have never seen you leave your house either. That includes in real life and in game.

Hahahaaaaaaaaa. I leave my house everyday and im outside for 6-7 hours. Why are you guessin thru a forum? :p
My team is argo, akagod, keizer, potti, tabu and their guilds but mostly all are retired...

I found some bugs on zao.

2juhl.png

Ghoul dont loot "Rotten Piece of Cloth, Ghoul Snack and Pile of Grave Earth"
Loot: 0-30 gp, Rotten Piece of Cloth, Torch, 0-2 Worms, Ghoul Snack (semi-rare), Brown Piece of Cloth (rare), Pile of Grave Earth (rare), Scale Armor (rare), Viking Helmet (rare), Life Ring (very rare), Skull (very rare).

Skeleton dont loot "Pelvis Bone"
Loot: 0-10 gp, Bone, Pelvis Bone, Torch, Viking Helmet, Brass Shield (semi-rare), Hatchet (semi-rare), Mace (semi-rare), Sword (rare).

on the first picture, it's supposed to be like that, otherwise when you come up you will end up at the mountain :p

First of all, when u use any exori spell ice rapier(any enchanted weapon) doesn't disappear like it should(enchanted weapon should drop ONE charge per hit). Second of all with exori/exori gran and probably other exoris he should deal an ice damage too(with physical).
Some ss:
nyMA6Cn.jpg

I__M4t.png

P.S
You need to check all exori type spells on Real Tibia to check elements damage
P.S 2
Check the damage on first screen - physical and ice damage sum

It's not my character, my real mate send me this picture. Qeero invited my real to a party. Qeero attacked him and my real run into PZ, he still lost hitpoints so he reconnected and this guy had a skull in PZ.

eEchwwq.png

my char went back to 2 days ago when i had no promotion... for some reason i went to make runes and today i log in and its in thais... plz msg me

my char went back to 2 days ago when i had no promotion... for some reason i went to make runes and today i log in and its in thais... plz msg me

Send a mail to [email protected] telling us your character name and exactly what you lost.

Back