• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

GM please straightens a bug as fast as you can, so for example in the living room of the bosses of the inqui as you do not have to wait for him to be born there again, you have to leave the room and come back, all the rooms of the quest or hunts bosses who have this happen, please straightens it to increasingly improve the ot.

13:19 You have ruined your collection and have to start again.
I used gnomish spore gatherer on the ground not on the puffball mushroom... and lost all work kkkk

#down

Ok, then..

Last edited:
13:19 You have ruined your collection and have to start again.
I used gnomish spore gatherer on the ground not on the puffball mushroom... and lost all work kkkk

It's meant to work like that.

when you say heal in the temple it doesnt cure death (utori mort for example)
i dunno if there's more that it doesnt cure.

Knight helmet addon is impossibel todo?
Cuz the wall in banuta wont move and etc etc or is there an other way to get that addon?

I can't do task with friends that easy. If we're in party we should both get 1/? for killing the same monster in killing in the name of... quest
Eg. if i deal more dmg, that kill counts as mine and he doesnt get anything

There is one little bug in Dragon lair of Yalahar!
25f501v.png

Last edited:
Swap system is totally gay. F off

lmao dyablo haha why did you edit your post out?

Last edited:
Now its needed 3000 essences to make both addons of nightmare&brotherhood and get a shield. (first 500 esse for the shield, 1000 for first addon and 1,5k for the second addon). It should be 500 for the first addon and 1000 for the second addon and shield like on RL TIBIA. Most of addons needs items exactly like on RL TIBIA so hope that it will be changed, thanks!

Now its needed 3000 essences to make both addons of nightmare&brotherhood and get a shield. (first 500 esse for the shield, 1000 for first addon and 1,5k for the second addon). It should be 500 for the first addon and 1000 for the second addon and shield like on RL TIBIA. Most of addons needs items exactly like on RL TIBIA so hope that it will be changed, thanks!

YES, been reported many times, it's on their todolist!!!!

Angus does not buy hydra egg's or old parchment's.

I'm trying to sell golden mugs to Tamoril, but he isn't taking them out of my inventory.

I died earlier with full bless and still lost my bp and armor. Luckily i was about to recover my items.

Back