• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Shouldn't this rune emblem be white?
hLDBjLK.png

22:44 Your last visit was on Tue Sep 18 07:53:50 2012.
22:44 During your absence you trained for 12 hours.
22:44 Your Magic Level skill changed from level 88 (with 41.46% progress towards level 89) to level 91 (with 67.05% progress towards level 92)
22:44 Your Shielding skill changed from level 30 (with 67.89% progress towards level 31) to level 31 (with 43.55% progress towards level 32)

Missing the "You advanced to magic level 91" shit, same for all others skills

Port Hope Swamp Trolls have an old map

and some other mapping bugs

Last edited:
The castle shop dustbins should be disadded.

Last edited:
ctrl + s and you know your new skill :D
really? tell me more plx, no. I'm reporting it because that is how it works at RL tibia

07:44 Your last visit in Tibia: 19. Sep 2012 23:23:11 CEST.
07:44 During your absence you trained for 7 hours and 39 minutes.
07:44 You advanced to magic level 45.
07:44 Your Magic Level skill changed from level 44 (with 98.90% progress towards level 45) to level 45 (with 10.81% progress towards level 46)
07:44 Your Shielding skill changed from level 29 (with 54.36% progress towards level 30) to level 29 (with 57.47% progress towards level 30)

Last edited by a moderator:
When i play on my paladin, level 130 with distance 96 wearing warsinger bow and crystalline arrows, i should hit every time. With those stats and weapons i have an 100% hit chance. But i tested it and i hadn't, out of the 100 arrows i fired, only 92 hitted the target. So i just have a 92% hit chance whilst it should be 100%.

When i play on my paladin, level 130 with distance 96 wearing warsinger bow and crystalline arrows, i should hit every time. With those stats and weapons i have an 100% hit chance. But i tested it and i hadn't, out of the 100 arrows i fired, only 92 hitted the target. So i just have a 92% hit chance whilst it should be 100%.

According to what should you hit everytime? TibiaWiki says:
The bow's hit% of +5 makes hitting very accurate and with the newCrystalline Arrow

Very accurate could be ~92% (it's random, so it is not necessarily 92%, it could be 99% and that you have bad luck or less than 92% and that you are lucky). The hit chance also depends on your distance from the enemy. I think the highest hit chance is if you are 2 SQM from your target. If you know any reliable source that says it should be 100%, we can probably adjust it to make it 100%.

The bow's hit% of +5 makes hitting very accurate and with the newCrystalline Arrow

Very accurate could be ~92% (it's random, so it is not necessarily 92%, it could be 99% and that you have bad luck or less than 92% and that you are lucky). The hit chance also depends on your distance from the enemy. I think the highest hit chance is if you are 2 SQM from your target. If you know any reliable source that says it should be 100%, we can probably adjust it to make it 100%.

He is saying the truth.. accoring to Tibia-Stats.com - Tibia statistics, research, rankings, calculators... he should hit like with 100% accurate.
cEMyIs.png

I didnt believe it either when people told me its 100% hit chance but it really is, i watched a paladin hunt for like 1h and he didnt poof a single time.

There's a bug on the druid quest addon. The Ceiron's Waterskin when used in the water from the hydra respawn transforms into the Nilsor's Waterskin... That wasn't supposed to happen, and now I can't complete the addon since you can only get one waterskin per person. Help me, please?

There's a bug on the druid quest addon. The Ceiron's Waterskin when used in the water from the hydra respawn transforms into the Nilsor's Waterskin... That wasn't supposed to happen, and now I can't complete the addon since you can only get one waterskin per person. Help me, please?

Try handing it in to the NPC anyway, I think it's just the item name that's wrong.

Back