• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

npc Mugluf should be standing still and not moving, also you guys should really use the RL tibia slot system for items and what about retracking rookgaard? :)

The shared exp are buged. If the person in diferent exp stage goes exp share with other person for example. I was lvl 198 and my friend 220 we made exp share and his exp got multiplied by mine exp stage. So insted of x3 he got x5 exp. That shouldnt happen.

Update: His exp gets multiplied by his exp stage and mine by mine and its counts together... quiet weird not sure if it should work like that. I tihnk it should work like we both get same exp but mine get multiplies with mine exp stage x5 and his by his exp stage x3.

Last edited:
I died earlier with full bless and still lost my bp and armor. Luckily i was about to recover my items.

Dude, that shouldn't happen. Since I play when I had bless I didn't lose any gear or container.
Make sure you double check if you have all the blessings when you buy it.

The shared exp are buged. If the person in diferent exp stage goes exp share with other person for example. I was lvl 198 and my friend 220 we made exp share and his exp got multiplied by mine exp stage. So insted of x3 he got x5 exp. That shouldnt happen.

Update: His exp gets multiplied by his exp stage and mine by mine and its counts together... quiet weird not sure if it should work like that. I tihnk it should work like we both get same exp but mine get multiplies with mine exp stage x5 and his by his exp stage x3.

Omg what a tard...

when you exitlog without protections zoon lock you should get logged off within 1 minute or something. and i tried it waited 2 min, didnt poof. :(

I had all. it said 5 out of 5 blessings.

cant be true... i talked with gm and he said it cant be happening but it "happend" me in war .... but i wanst 100% but atleast 90% sure i said Hi All YES in npc log and the sparkles came out from me....

i guess we just forget to buy it but it happend many players sometimes...

About Who is online?... When you click guilds you don't get the guilds sorted... only the names...
http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/online.php?by=name&order=ASC
should be like
http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/online.php?by=guild&order=ASC

Today i wanted to sell nose ring in market in carlin . i create the aucion but later i cancel the offer but the nose ring gone i check mail in all cities ..now when im training to do this its work.fuckin' shit . its a bug? its gone forever?:D

Mark, I was hunting alot in the warzones 1, and I notice that the Hideous Fungus make so much damage compare to the ones in Real Tibia (Also saw like 25 videos from warzone 1) they hit like 700+ sometimes plus the summons even if Im wearing full Terra Set+Cobra Crown. Please check that, in wikia said that max hit should be: Terra Strike (150-427+), Ice Strike (350-516+) and also it supousse to run at 184 to 1379 health (red) they run in like 900 hp. Please try to check that.

31640n5.png

Armadiles mana drain is with 'sd shooting' animation. He also uses a poison bomb on himself
KwtjQq_.png
(paralyzes enemy) and uses haste (effect like utani hur spell). He should keep distance at 4 sqm from enemy.
Stone Devourers 'groundshaker' should paralyze oppenent.
Humongous Fungus should use poison bomb on itself with poison exori effect
0CdJ7S7.png
Should use a lifedrain wave (length 5 sqm, looks like 'T' letter, damage looks like from 100 to 200~)
e_oOUm.png
, poison beam same area effect as poison exori(green spark, length 7 sqm) paralyzes.

Hideous Fungus should use poison exori(green spark) unknown effect, old teleport effect(unknown effect)
Humorless Fungus uses exori on itself, (1 sqm big) unknown effect.

Thats all for now. I've been watched 2-3 movies and checked all effects for few times.

Weeper should use beam instead of fire wave. Should run on very low health.

- - - Updated - - -

Lost Berserker should use on itself lifedrain explosion(red sparkle), invisible with old teleport effect, manadrain (red sparkle, like groundshaker spell area, 80-300~ dmg), explosion bomb(explosion effect, exori area 3x3, whirlwind axe shoot, 160-270~ dmg, physical dmg).
Magma Crawler death beam should be 8 sqm long and damage 700-1150+, should use gfb on itself, life drain explosion on itself, shoots soulfire, should run on very low health
Lava Golem should have some kind of wave. Death beam does manadrain damage 400-650~.

Every attack they use is on the screen.
wSzo0_A.png

(14:32 Kakusinski loses 1138 hitpoints due to an attack by a magma crawler.) <-- death beam

- - - Updated - - -

Most of them not a bug, but might help in making new attacks to monsters.

DEATHSTRIKE
gZEpVZ7.png

GNOMEVIL
EWybDoc.png

WARZONE 3 MONSTERS
Wva2Ei4.png

ABYSSADOR
6Pb4T7y.png

Last edited:

Best bug report yet, I bet he did put some time into this one
good job even if its not correct ( i dont know if it is though )

Back