• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Why dont you take a nice warm cup of shut the fuck up and go play non pvp?

Makes so much sense eh? Its really not annoying at all having a bunch of retards in your spawn spamming mass heal on everything, nono not at all!

If player1 summons ex. Fire Devil and attacks player2(which is in a party with player1) and that summon accidentally attacks with gfb player3(which is not in a party with player1) then player1 don't take skull. Isn't that bug?

If player1 summons ex. Fire Devil and attacks player2(which is in a party with player1) and that summon accidentally attacks with gfb player3(which is not in a party with player1) then player1 don't take skull. Isn't that bug?

yes it's.
probably can kill people without taking skull that way. I wonder if I would get a frag via the summoned monster xD

Makes so much sense eh? Its really not annoying at all having a bunch of retards in your spawn spamming mass heal on everything, nono not at all!

when you cannot heal monsters on rl tibias pvp servers thats when it will change till then stop crying

Wailing widows should fight untill death and not run in 50% hp as they do now.

Lizard legionnaire should not take as much as they do now, they take 250+ with their spear, even tho i got full armor on my ek.

same for lizard zaogun, they should consider armor abit more, cuz now they hit 300+ all the time, and two of them can combo me down on my 150+ ed.

Yalahar pirates has a bit low amount of pirates compared to rl tibia.
its like double as much and ea tower of south ship should be a pirate corsair

- - - Updated - - -

I Used Depot opened closed it then opened Mail then closed it then opened market closed it and then i had a diffrent depot...
i had yalahar depot but then i did this i had all items i had gnome in yalahar.... kinda worked evrytime and i done this fast

Shouldn't we be able to do the gnome tasks after ss or do we have to wait... how much time?

GM Mark , if i use Berserker Potion to increase skills, and utito tempo dont have effect , please fix this ;)

GM Mark , if i use Berserker Potion to increase skills, and utito tempo dont have effect , please fix this ;)

If you use berserk potion first and then cast "utito tempo", then utito tempo won't buff you, that's how it works in real tibia.

I see 2 bugs.
1- In Zugurosh room, shoot the Pillars hit points. In RL it does not pass. Else read on Tibia.Wiki.

2- In Annihilon room, too many Lavaholes.

3- Creatures do not respect the elements, fire, energy and stuff. E.g: makes the room Annihilon somewhat difficult.

Can you please add so that skullbashers gets yellow skull on your whole team if they attack someone thats in warmode? This server is fucking retarded atm. We just had an ankh ob with 15 monkeys running after us with navi attacking our skulls.

Apparently if you use paralyze runes through the battle window you don't get a skull.
Guild mate just got killed by this, please fix it..

I had it happen the other day, nearly got dropped by 3 brs because of it.

Regards,
Cody

Can you please add so that skullbashers gets yellow skull on your whole team if they attack someone thats in warmode? This server is fucking retarded atm. We just had an ankh ob with 15 monkeys running after us with navi attacking our skulls.

Support my global Tibia proposal. If they implement it there, it will for sure be added to TFS.

Save PvP Pt 1: New skull (anti-skullbash system)

Small barbarian camp dosnt have any monsters. (The one east of big one)

Back
Top Bottom