• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Quoted from Tibia.wikia.com: Concentrating on the fight, a knight will neglect his defense being unable to block any attack with his shield..

My bad if i was wrong, i understood the phrase above like "You'll get 0 shielding".

it is that way but it doesnt show you got 0 shielding skills

This content is only visible to registered users.
This content is only visible to registered users.

Pls take care of that guys i really need take a look at my offers at market hueuhe!!!!! Contact me some kind send me letter of something i need to know what is going on..

Just a simple bug. Its near the war horses spawn in Thais.

OTXX4.png

- - - Updated - - -

Some others

aqRhN.png

JS6Xr.png

avjCZ.png

- - - Updated - - -

Once you didn't frag Braindeath you may never open its loot. I guess its not right

Attachments

Last edited:
But I should be "kicked" outta the teleport when I step on it, although it doesn't happen

The lever underneath the firefield in senja castle (for removing the 3 magic walls in front of the door) is not working!

I have been in chat with tutor Mayn about this, oct. 24th and was told to report it here.

Can it be fixed ASAP?

Kind Regards Kristian

2h71nh3.png

as you see this place should be pz
obviously only the tiles where the skulled players are standing are not pz

You need to check and make sure that certain monsters cannot walk through field runes until they are hit. Not all of them work like this...

- - - Updated - - -

Blightwalkers shouldnt drop ranger's cloak

You need to check and make sure that certain monsters cannot walk through field runes until they are hit. Not all of them work like this...

- - - Updated - - -

Blightwalkers shouldnt drop ranger's cloak

The only monsters in the blood halls that can walk through energy fields are betrayed wraiths

In vengoth every spawn has ''normal doors'' when those doors should be ''quest doors'',
This is to prevent the luring of the monster on the main floor

• The Deathspawn that is located in Annihilon room in The Inquisition, walk in fire and in tibiarl do not walk
  • Active the anti-push because it's a otserver, and we need anti-push. Now the bot-hater will come and rage, just remembering it's a otserver, not tibiarl, so need antipush.
  • Deathstrike healing so much, and with low delay. Eg: heal 30k now, and 20k in 1 minute.

These days, we are talking about Shadowcores spawn in the teamspeak, and someone tell must have 2 servers, because having 900 players, and don't have spawns to these peoples, I think that will be better, because in a spawn have 4 peoples and now the shared experience with follow do not work is hard to got level, if you have a life.

• The Deathspawn that is located in Annihilon room in The Inquisition, walk in fire and in tibiarl do not walk
  • Active the anti-push because it's a otserver, and we need anti-push. Now the bot-hater will come and rage, just remembering it's a otserver, not tibiarl, so need antipush.
  • Deathstrike healing so much, and with low delay. Eg: heal 30k now, and 20k in 1 minute.

These days, we are talking about Shadowcores spawn in the teamspeak, and someone tell must have 2 servers, because having 900 players, and don't have spawns to these peoples, I think that will be better, because in a spawn have 4 peoples and now the shared experience with follow do not work is hard to got level, if you have a life.

The deathspawn thinggy @ Annihilon room will probably be fixed but it is not in todo list (i've heard) but the rest of your proposals won't happen.

WE know that unstoppable cant play without bots... im so sorry for you guys... you suck.

-Change statickattack on deathspawn to 90: /reload monsters and it's fixed

-Stop crying about your bot, if you don't like how it works on this server then update it yourself or learn how to use your brain and your hands when in PvP

Theres a reason why they fixed your dumb fucking anti push. TO make the game more fair you piece of garbage

yes, i was talking about beam, just wrote wrong word, sorry. And yes it should be 4 sqm long, i saw this when player was hunting them on tibiacast.
Draken warmaster should use old hmm effect in wave and should be shortened. Draken elite should use smoke bomb on distance and should be a little bigger than its right now.
Check images.
dtkpghl.png

Drakens Abomination beam should be lifedrain type, not death.

It's otserver, noob.

You think that because it's open tibia that you personally get to create your own rules? That's up to the developers and if you should either respect their decision (which nobody else seems to have a problem with) or get out.

If you're interested, I can give you 1 hour PvP lessons for 5kk in-game. Not even joking, I will seriously spend an hour teaching you how to play with your hands if you pay me.

Back