• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Draken Abomination wave should be 4sqm long

Which wave? The fire wave is already 4 sqm, they do have a death beam though which is currently 8 SQM long, should that be 4?

Which wave? The fire wave is already 4 sqm, they do have a death beam though which is currently 8 SQM long, should that be 4?

Yes, I was talking about beam, just wrote wrong word, sorry. And yes it should be 4 sqm long, I saw this when player was hunting them on Tibiacast.
Draken Warmaster should use old hmm effect in wave and should be shortened. Draken Elite should use smoke bomb on distance and should be a little bigger than its right now.
Check images.
DtKpgHL.png

14:33 You see 3 gooey masss. They weigh 165.00 oz. Perhaps it contains something useful.
i think this is a bug

Apparently Mummy's bodies will decay after the 10 second period to loot it. Then you can't use them at all.

There are also a lot of monsters that you can't use their bodies even after the 10 second period. It'll give you the message "You are not the owner."

Regards,
Cody

hand of cursed fate has way too powered self-healing , they should be healing themselves for like 50-350 hp every 5-6 mins , not 100-700 every 20~ sec..

No Information about that in the market , so it's bugged. In Real Tibia that they have Armor 3 , +3% Death Protection and +15 Speed.

helmet of the deep makes u "poff" when u take a step underwater, shouldnt be like that.

helmet of the deep makes u "poff" when u take a step underwater, shouldnt be like that.

You mean that it shouldn't make an effect at all? Just when you block other drowning attacks?

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 16214

You can't move them - it's map bug.

BUMP - mapper didn't fixed it yet

I didn't fix it, because as far as I am aware, they shouldn't be moveable.

Last edited:
You mean that it shouldn't make an effect at all? Just when you block other drowning attacks?

- - - Updated - - -

yep, should be no effects at all when u run in the water, might be something when u take dmg from a drown atk not sure tho.

the spell "Utito tempo" makes your shield go to 0.
in rl tibia doesn't make this effect . please check

Thanks

Quoted from Tibia.wikia.com: Concentrating on the fight, a knight will neglect his defense being unable to block any attack with his shield..

My bad if i was wrong, i understood the phrase above like "You'll get 0 shielding".

Back
Top Bottom