• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

hello, i'm here for report a map error in laguna island
here:
map erreor laguna island.jpg
We can't walk on this
515645maperreorlagunaisland.png

Last edited:
Why are people using imageshack still? the pictures from there suck. Use tinypic for fuck sake

Don't you guys think that there should be protection zone or something? Because you are able to kill them, I guess on real Tibia you aren't.

ed40b.png

UXJYL.png

R9Oco.png

NGdx6.png

egs0H.png

In market, when i go make one offert to buy something, the fee is the price of i offert in item.

Exemple: i want pay 100k/cc in one item, the fee have to be 1k/pc, but the fee is 100k/cc.

Sorry for the bad english.

Last edited:
In market, when i go make one offert to buy something, the fee is the price of i offert in item.

Exemple: i want pay 100k/cc in one item, the fee have to be 1k/pc, but the fee is 100k/cc.

Sorry for the bad english.

Does the client show 100 000? If so, it's just a visual bug in the client. The server will never take more than 1000 gold as fee. Can you upload a screenshot of the market window when fee is over 1000?

How can you see in the two pictures, i offert 20k in zoan shoes, the fee is 200gps, but i lose 20k on bank (The price who i offert in item).bug.jpgBugg.jpg

How can you see in the two pictures, i offert 20k in zoan shoes, the fee is 200gps, but i lose 20k on bank (The price who i offert in item).View attachment 18271View attachment 18270

Of course 20k is taken from your bank if you put a buy offer to buy something for 20k, but you get it back if you cancel the offer. Otherwise you could just put buy offers on the market and then withdraw all the gold from your bank.

Of course 20k is taken from your bank if you put a buy offer to buy something for 20k, but you get it back if you cancel the offer. Otherwise you could just put buy offers on the market and then withdraw all the gold from your bank.

Oh thanks!

I want to report that wings of mexico 9:00 am EDT. gave me ot was climbing bug and I boto lvl and try ot 5 times in and wing 6 could enter but the respawn mori want to know the answer to that please ;s me llamo (Elder sony)

I want to report that wings of mexico 9:00 am EDT. gave me ot was climbing bug and I boto lvl and try ot 5 times in and wing 6 could enter but the respawn mori want to know the answer to that please ;s me llamo (Elder sony)

JAJjaAJjaj, if you will use google translate try to write in a correct spanish otherwise your translation wont make any sence.

Please put immunities fields as something important to be done in ShadowCores / Forgotten Server, it REALLY makes a difference.

Back