• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

2dakehu.png

I am saying that there is a map bug

He is referring to the map marks though, which I'm not sure if they're added by the NPC or if they were added by the article writer on TibiaWiki.

He is referring to the map marks though, which I'm not sure if they're added by the NPC or if they were added by the article writer on TibiaWiki.

I know that the missions for yalahar gets auto added on the map and alot of other quests, why shouldnt this then? :)

And as far as I can remember when I did this on real tibia it got added auto on the map. BUT I can be wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

When the bosses dies in wote which spawns a new one after he dies should spawn at the exact spot he died on. Not he can spawn beside where he died.
And you made this quest way to easy to do.
And btw the boss is to weak.
And btw i did it today with 4 people (ed, ed, rp ,ek) which is rediculous

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Treant Protector and I'm here to report 2 bugs.

I have 2 bugs to report.

1- !online (debug client)

2- I think I play this OT like 2 months, and this bug not fixed..
Ring or anything at equipments..

So, first I think this bug is very critical because Opening the set, and put at ring (or any equipment) spent a little time and it can be the cause of dead.

I want to propose to fix the bug when you move the ring (or any equipment) to "cap".
Like this: 2.jpg

So.. I think doenst need to be a Pro Player to know, doing this the ring (or any equipment) goes to your body.. But this dont work )=
The ring goes to backpack.
I hope this bug can be fixed.
Thanks =)

Hi, I'm Treant Protector and I'm here to report 2 bugs.

I have 2 bugs to report.

1- !online (debug client)

2- I think I play this OT like 2 months, and this bug not fixed..
Ring or anything at equipments..

So, first I think this bug is very critical because Opening the set, and put at ring (or any equipment) spent a little time and it can be the cause of dead.

I want to propose to fix the bug when you move the ring (or any equipment) to "cap".
Like this: View attachment 18351

So.. I think doenst need to be a Pro Player to know, doing this the ring (or any equipment) goes to your body.. But this dont work )=
The ring goes to backpack.
I hope this bug can be fixed.
Thanks =)

1. The !online command has been disabled for now as the client doesn't like receiving packets at that size.
2. I was not aware of that, had it been reported earlier it would probably have been fixed by now already but I've added it to my todo list now and will fix it in an upcoming update.

1. The !online command has been disabled for now as the client doesn't like receiving packets at that size.
2. I was not aware of that, had it been reported earlier it would probably have been fixed by now already but I've added it to my todo list now and will fix it in an upcoming update.

I hope the 2. bug can be fixed =)) i'm waiting for this like 2 months xDD

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi, Treant Protector again xD

I found another 2 bugs.. now at Koshei the Deathless..
Nothing happens when i use the coffin =\

Sem título.jpg

And.. vortex bolt and tarsal arrows, doesnt need level to use.. Look at picture.. View attachment 18355

Hi, Treant Protector again xD

I found another 2 bugs.. now at Koshei the Deathless..
Nothing happens when i use the coffin =\

View attachment 18377

And.. vortex bolt and tarsal arrows, doesnt need level to use.. Look at picture.. View attachment 18355

Thanks for your report, however on the picture I can't even see the text cause you marked it. Well, I looked it up in-game and yeah..

I have no idea if this has been reported before but, whenever there is people around boat npcs and they are talking to them, if you talk to npc and tell him to take you to "edron" for example, he takes you to another city.

I have no idea if this has been reported before but, whenever there is people around boat npcs and they are talking to them, if you talk to npc and tell him to take you to "edron" for example, he takes you to another city.
Isn't it like if you say ex. 'edron' and 'yes' and someone say ex. 'thais' and 'yes' and exactly this same time you will go to thais and he will need to say again yes or smth like that. I encountered this once before on other ots.

Back