• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

POI BUG VERMINOR ROOM (PLAGUESMITH,BLIGHTWALKER,DEFILER) IN THIS ROOM RESPAWN IS VERY SLOW!!!! Please check and fix this bug.

thanks in Advance

You're not able to sell Demonbone Amulet to someone player through market. If you got some amulets on your main depot chest it shows on market like you don't have any.
#Thanks to Roomba The King for reporting in-game.

00:23 You see an item of type 10011. i have found that item in tp room for last mission of children of the revolution quest - image below

itembug.jpg

Laguna islands add tortoises, goroma add dragons, goroma add cults, deep fibula add dragons!

I can't place trophies/trapestries/any hangable decorations on my house walls.

My house is located in Ankrahmun, its called Charsirakh III.
Thank you!

Dunno if its bug, but after completing Serpent Spawns task I got 90k(30k*exp stage[3x]) experience. It was ok before stamina system, but now I got green stamina and my exp is 3x + 50% more from happy hour, so shouldn't it be 90k + 45k = 135k exp? Same may happen with quest exp.. :)

Dunno if its bug, but after completing Serpent Spawns task I got 90k(30k*exp stage[3x]) experience. It was ok before stamina system, but now I got green stamina and my exp is 3x + 50% more from happy hour, so shouldn't it be 90k + 45k = 135k exp? Same may happen with quest exp.. :)

This is intended. Stamina does not affect experience gained from quests.

I recorded a video showing a bug on how to message yourself. In the video description there's a "guide" how to do it.

Shadowcore message bug - YouTube

Any idea what happens when you try to do that on CipSoft's servers? Does it not open, and do you get any "cancel message"?

This is intended. Stamina does not affect experience gained from quests.

Any idea what happens when you try to do that on CipSoft's servers? Does it not open, and do you get any "cancel message"?

It says I can't open a chat with myself on CipSoft's servers.
I noticed this bug lots of times on ShadowCores as I was hunting and then noticed I had PM'd myself instead of a friend hahaha.

Last edited:
Good morning to the comunity, i am here today because i was testing my hits with my brother, so in one momment i see my "utito tempo" does not work, it cost mana but does not give me the increase skill. so please check this, thanks !!

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for the last post. the "utito tempo" does not work when i used a "berserk potion" , so please check this, Thanks!

Draken Elite
Draken Warmaster
Draken Spellweaver
Draken Abomination

/\ HASTE/

Sam's Old Backpack

is extremely rare/ add rare or very rare

The Hidden City of Beregar Quest
/\
The Royal Rescue

After talking to the emperor head to the Xorlosh and ask him about the "tunnel", he will tell you to go to Beregar's library and find a book about tunnelling. The book is in the bookshelf second row from the bottom at the far end, here///// that book is bug

add Undead Jester raids:)

add Anti-Botter's

add shadowscast?-tibiacast

add Yellow skull per 5 hours-- thanks

Last edited:
Stacks are really bugged with newest client... they are like duplicating in your backpack but can't be used or looked just plain sprites in your slots...

Someone is blocking draconia with a demon skeleton thats unkillable.

That's not a bug, if I'm not wrong you're from the wrong way, that is a tower and if the Demon Skeleton is blocking from the north then try from the south, if it's from the south then try to go in from the north, there you can use your magic rope or rope to go up. (I don't know how it is exactly).

I have a question, why when i die from monster i lost 1lvl (i have all bless) and when i die a player i lost 1lvl ? Bless not working ?

Stacks are really bugged with newest client... they are like duplicating in your backpack but can't be used or looked just plain sprites in your slots...

We're aware of it, it will be fixed by the next server save. Until then, you can close and open your backpack to remove the visual bugs; or you can use 9.83.

I have a question, why when i die from monster i lost 1lvl (i have all bless) and when i die a player i lost 1lvl ? Bless not working ?

Unfair Fight Reduction (which is not a blessing) is only applied in guild wars on ShadowCores.
Twist of Fate (PVP blessing) only protects your regular blessings if you die from a player.

Back