• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

I hunted lizard high guards for about 45 minutes and didn't loot a single zaoan shoe or armor, but looted about 10 zaoan legs. They are all rare according to wiki, so I was wondering if they were still in the loot list. If there not, then they should be :)

Hani (?

gVqMn.png

there are 2 special tiles west of that hallway, inside another room. you need to put 2 other players on those tiles and then the wall will dissapear, the tiles are located here.
tiles.JPG

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that in rl tibia you can put a soul eater trophy in your arrow slot, since it gives a little bit of light.

You cant put bunch of wheat together with bunch of sugar cane, so you get a sugar oat

If you use (For example: Exura Gran Ico) that has 300 sec of cooldown and you log out before the 300 seconds pass, when you log in again you can use the spell without waiting the 300 seconds

I only noticed it with Exura Gran Ico because i'm knight, i don't know if that happens with other spells

If you use (For example: Exura Gran Ico) that has 300 sec of cooldown and you log out before the 300 seconds pass, when you log in again you can use the spell without waiting the 300 seconds

I only noticed it with Exura Gran Ico because i'm knight, i don't know if that happens with other spells

Does the exhaustion stay after relog on real Tibia?

make ghastly dragon and undead dragon their body 20 spaces for loot, cause now i have to drop like 5 items before i can take the good loot its really annoying and the floor gets filled with trash

When you say "fight" to Halvar and you can make Greenhorn arena, he says that the fee is 1000 gold pieces. But if you say "difficulties" and then "Greenhorn", he says that the fee is 1500 gold coins. I didn't noticed how much i payed for the arena, i think i payed 1000

Last edited:
Ghastly dragons paralyzes way to much.......
And they do way to much dmg....

Last edited:
Blightwalker.
Strong To: Fire (-50%), Energy (-20%), Ice (-50%)

Avalanches does more dmg than thunderstorm.

I made 2 damage with exori ico to a Nightmare... formula must be revised because it should have a limit min value.

I don't make good damage with Exori Min to Nightmares.. i always hit 190-

i'm knight lvl 92 skills 75

EDIT:

See pic, in that floor must be a Giant Spider

Attachments

Back