• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Also how you expect me to do djiin quest if I cant even find the guy to start it in ank. I explored the whole city

You should probably make the training dummies non-pvp, like they are in rl tibia.

Edit:
Fix please
292bfjl.png

Last edited:
Getting the first skull addon (Wizard) doesn't work because the transcripts at Lugri doesn't work beginning with the word "outfit" which he doesn't respond to.

Hidden City of Beregar quest does not work (I know your working on other stuff, just bringing this to your attention)

The teleporters should work like the image below. It is the other way around right now. It just bothers me every time I go there :p

2vukevq.jpg

The teleporters should work like the image below. It is the other way around right now. It just bothers me every time I go there :p

2vukevq.jpg

I LIEK TO confuse ppl :')

The lootrate of lizard scale is way to low i hunted at lizards for 30 min and i looted 1...

lol, you should get obsidian knife maybe :p

Nice idea, exactly what i tryed to do ! :p

->Unfortunatly the Sweaty Cyclops only change the dragon shield into the piece of draconian steel. He don't change them after for the obsidian knife

-> And i couldnt buy the Obsidian lance from Nah'bob (lootable on riders)

-> When the knight reach lvl 30 you get in your bp a dragon shield and a knight axe *For the axe classe ofc*. You will get them twice at your 31.

btw nice server :D
Good night ^^

Back