• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

well a map bug that is still alive and thats ignores me
35cfwvt.png

use the sewer and use the ladder you will se.

Hey!
I failed dreamers challenge; in the life,death,water and fire room once but when I went back to do it again, the switch didnt work when i put life ring north and death ring south... Please help me with that bugg

Greetings from me Helt Random

Last edited:
I know, did it all right but i think my character is bugged, always when i do quests i have to finish it on the first time, not when i fail and do it again then it doesn't go.... So what to do then?

I know, did it all right but i think my character is bugged, always when i do quests i have to finish it on the first time, not when i fail and do it again then it doesn't go.... So what to do then?

w8 for talaturen to read this ... and w8 untile he answer you

There is no quest status for the part you are stuck at, so either it's bugged for everyone or it's working. I haven't changed anything related to that recently either, so you should just try again.

when you kill a mummy you are only able to open it to loot it for a couple of seconds, then you can't open it anymore

I don't know why but, when i make a new char and try to login, it shows up a bug, and then, i can't login on that char anymore. Can someone explain me why? my char's name is Almighty Wayne

In service of yalahar quest final room is buged again! We killed all 3 waves but after that azureus didnt spawn so we couldnt finish it.

Would be good to trade some kind of amount soul orbs to sweaty cyclops for infernal bolts, not one by one.

Would be good to trade some kind of amount soul orbs to sweaty cyclops for infernal bolts, not one by one.

ye, like rl tibia

1 soul orb = 3 infernal bolts, and we have chance to get 6 infernal bolts after gave 1 soul orb if we are lucky ;d

If you have pz lock(by monsters, not red one) and go to house(pz icon goes out) you can't use bed to sleep until the pz gone(you need to leave house to know when it leaves).
Hive Overseer should keep distance 4 sqm from attacker and heals too often(I mean these 600+ heals)
Kollos burst arrow should have old hmm explosion sprite and probably life drain damage, 100% not fire dmg
Spidris/Spidris Elite poison burst arrow should have green bubble effect instead of green poff and should use really strong haste.

Hive monsters should drop diffrent colors of giant shimmering pearls, not only blue, brown should be dropped too.

You cannot sell anything to Tothdral.

Last edited:
Back