• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

If you do avala, exori gran or every multiple sqm attacking spell/rune, you should do the same damage to all the monsters.
Eg. on shadow, i do exori gran while surrounded by 4 nightmares, 1st nightmare i hit 700, second 748, third 515, fourth 600.
It should be like on real tibia, if i hit 1 nightmare 700, then i hit all others 700.

On one of yalahars stairs you can go down onto a sign if you go down diagonally (where red spot is).
bugar.jpg

Even if i handed 3000 demonic essence in dreamers challange quest the door to room where i create documents is still sealed. Is it not possible to create documents?

Even if i handed 3000 demonic essence in dreamers challange quest the door to room where i create documents is still sealed. Is it not possible to create documents?

nope. you get the outfit full after 3k D ess~
so you cant sell it either

Can't use a 'clay lump' to get anything :(

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible to kill Paiz the Pauperizer?

There is no emergency exit in DHQ when nobody stands on 2 sqms that remove walls. So someone might be trapped there till some other players stands again on these sqms.

According to: Tibia-wikia Mapper

Last edited:
The NPC Gnomerik is not in gnome base alpha. Do not know if this is a bug or to be implemented in the next patch.

Paladins strong ethereal spear (exori gran con) hit for like 20? Whats up with that? Requires more mana, has a longer CD and still does the damage of a level 30s exori con? Dont know if thats a bug either but I would like to hear that it is not before I can stop thinking of it.

Thanks in advance, Hallowed.

Last edited:
why does it not work? they have been blocking depot for like 10 minutes.. :s
Note: If a boat or ferry is trapped, simply say "kick" to the NPC so that he helps you off the boat. (http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Boat)
15s8ygy.png

Last edited:
Would be nice if you could add Demodras/Tiquandas Revenge as special tasks after aquiring the trophy hunter rank, pointwise.
Also, add the banuta shortcut and make it possible to travel to banuta, chor and mountain pass by the ferrymen.

Last edited:
Hello I wanted to report some bugs.

1. Poi shortcut (to main room) should work after finishing at least 1 seal (throne) not THE WOLE QUEST like it is now.
a) There is not possible to do shortcut to poi levers after opening these 2 stones on poi levers because there isn't any way to this.
2. Players can paralyze drakens.

Kind regards, Sharteron.

Last edited:
This isn't a bug report, but a little suggestion,

There's a lot of lvl 100+ killing new characters of level 50 and under, which makes new players quit the server as soon as they start it. I'm suggesting to bring in a PvP level requirement and to avoid trapping with noob chars, a command which would enable those players to be sent to Temple. However to avoid this being used against new players who are not blocking it'd involve sending a message to that player, which would look something like this "Please type !check xxx or your character will be sent to temple within 5 minutes" xxx being a code. This would prevent power abusing and blocking with low level characters.

This isn't a bug report, but a little suggestion,

There's a lot of lvl 100+ killing new characters of level 50 and under, which makes new players quit the server as soon as they start it. I'm suggesting to bring in a PvP level requirement and to avoid trapping with noob chars, a command which would enable those players to be sent to Temple. However to avoid this being used against new players who are not blocking it'd involve sending a message to that player, which would look something like this "Please type !check xxx or your character will be sent to temple within 5 minutes" xxx being a code. This would prevent power abusing and blocking with low level characters.

And to prevent people from dying i think they should add that you cannot take dmg when you have below 10% health. And if they do a combo on you so you will get below 10% health you wont lose any health at all.
This is just a suggestion though, not a bug.

Hell's core is overpowered... 120 ms hit me for 730 >.>
I dont think so he's got 150 mlvl, and on rl these hits are much lower.

And to prevent people from dying i think they should add that you cannot take dmg when you have below 10% health. And if they do a combo on you so you will get below 10% health you wont lose any health at all.
This is just a suggestion though, not a bug.

not sure if you have noticed or not, but there's a lot of lvl 120+ killing those level 20s, which just ruins the game for them and makes the server lose new players...

1. You can't take the lute from the dead crazed beggar.
2. If you take a stair and step on a tile where a magic wall is, the magic wall disappears.

2. If you take a stair and step on a tile where a magic wall is, the magic wall disappears.

You mean when it's downstairs and someone goes down?

If so, it's not a bug, it's correct

You mean when it's downstairs and someone goes down?

If so, it's not a bug, it's correct

If there is a magic wall on that tile where the stairs lead you down, then it should stop you. No?

3. If you sell an item that is equipped on you but you have one in your backpack, the NPC will take the one from the equipment slot instead of the container.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom