• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

There is no mountain on map in Tiquanda with Tiquanda's Revenge - so there is no Grizzly Adam's special task with that boss,
Dunno if there's Demodras special task but I presume both of them doesn't exist.

There is no mountain on map in Tiquanda with Tiquanda's Revenge - so there is no Grizzly Adam's special task with that boss,
Dunno if there's Demodras special task but I presume both of them doesn't exist.

Currently they do not exist, special bosses on grizzly adams havent been added...

The remains of Massive Fire Elementals are not movable after 10 seconds.

20:15 You see the remains of an elemental (Vol:14).<-- body of the massive fire elemental
20:15 You see elemental ashes (Vol:10). <-- body of hellfire fighter

They should be the same.

Hunting on my Elite Knight, I found a little bug. 04:14 Loot of an undead gladiator: 48 gold coins, a two handed sword, a heroic axe

That axe shouldnt be inside of the Undead xD, Fix it Please, because that axe is a reward from Svargronbd Arena

There was a bug for money, buy war hammer for 470gp sell for 10000 gp hahahaha. I'm sure there are more bugs like this, so Imma put allnighter with my rls exploring this :p

I have to complete poi to use poi shortcut, while on rl i neead only 1 seal to use it.
Its rly annoying, becouse when i die i cant finish it till next poi team...

Grizzly Adams isnt buying the quara's productions.
Mortimer isnt selling anything.
The coordinates of the Forbidden Island, Nargor Meriana and Treasure Island are wrong.
Dont have the respawns of Askarak and Shaburak Daemons.
The Quest Log of the most quest are wrong.
The tunnel to the deeper Banuta isnt working.

Last edited:
Grizzly Adams isnt buying the quara's productions.
Mortimer isnt selling anything.
The coordinates of the Forbidden Island, Nargor Meriana and Treasure Island are wrong.
Dont have the respawns of Askarak and Shaburak Daemons.
The Quest Log of the most quest are wrong.
The tunnel to the deeper Banuta isnt working.

i guess questlog is kinda a long working progress and should be used at first.

idk if Mark will update it when he got all other todo-list done

hmm , yesterday i was doing yalahari quest missions , on the mission in cemetery quarter , i had to change my ghost charm into charged ghost charm on that 1 spot , but i already had 1 in my backpack so i couldn't do it , after i went to npc he just took mine charged ghost charm which i already had and i can't enchant the new one :(

*there are no entrance to killer caimans cave in zao
*i cant go to isle of strife, when i said "yes" nothing happens (NPC Zurak)

Bonelords drops bonelord helmet, but they shouldn't. Doesn't drop small flask of eyedrops and probably mana potions.
Elder Bonelords doesn't drop small flask of eyedrops, elder bonelord tentacle and probably giant eye.
Braindeath doesn't drop piece of dead brain and probably bonelord eye.
Bonebeast doesn't drop bony tail.

Last edited:
Maybe bug, but when you got less than 10 minutes left in offline training, 10-10000 hours training will give you nothing except a message - "You need to be logged off for 10 minutes to start offline training". I got 8 minutes left yesterday(alteast 10h ago) and today I have 8 minutes again, so thats the bug. I used statue for 100% yesterday.

Back