• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

few bugs at elemental spheres

- Fire Overlord doesn't drop eternal flames always. I killed 8, looted 3.
- You cant go to lord of the elements again after doning quest. You should be able to. We all got boss item, but when we pull the lever, it writes: You need each vocation caring elemental supstance etc.
- Iced Soil little hard to loot
- Ice Overlord HP is bugged. Green line passes the limit to the right in health bar.

- Read elemental spheres thread of me;
- At the end of shortcut at poi, there should be level/quest doors so u can't lure blightwalkers to the entrance of shortcut

This little room in the Edron hero cave is not complete.
FEpSN-_.png

This 2 sqm bug is in banuta, on the floor that the teleport is on.
EGBj8Ql.png

- - - Updated - - -

Fire elementals should have 280 hp and 220 exp, not the other way around.

In my opinions hits from exori vis ,mort ,flam is fuckings joke i hits on 100 mlv 230 in monster on real in 60 mlv i hits the same

Clay lumps cannot be used to get a rough Clay Statue, a clay Statue, or a pretty Clay Statue.
Piece of marble rocked cannot be picked either.

In my opinions hits from exori vis ,mort ,flam is fuckings joke i hits on 100 mlv 230 in monster on real in 60 mlv i hits the same

lol? I'm able to hit 300s with exori strikes and I'd love to see you hit 230 with ml 60 on RL Tibia lol

Not sure if Mad Mage spawns after the 25 waves, haven't seen it today after the 25 waves (when the slime thing comes back) nor it's dead body

The new sea serpent area has lots of mapping bugs.
Water doesn't cover the whole area and you can overlook it.

Energy walls:
Creates a 1x7 Energy Fields Area if shot straight from the body. If shot on an angle, a total of 13 energy field squares will be made spanning 7 sqm vertical and 7 sqm horizontal.

It should be 7 on shadowcores, not 5

Necklace of the deep with 0 charges. (18:27 You see a necklace of the deep (protection lifedrain +50%) that has 0 charges left.
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 120 or higher.
It weighs 5.09 oz.)

Some squares in Dragonblaze Peaks are wrong, in the frost dragon's floor.

And head of Abyssador, Deathstrike and Gnomevil are in the wrong place in the market. The same with the torso, legs and the statue. (They should be in "valuables", but they're in "armors")

Last edited:
--spoiler--
OTE: Instead of going to Calassa you can just buy the Coral Comb to other players, but remember that after you get the addon, you will be unable to pick your coral comb.
Transcripts

Player: Hi
Habdel: Welcome player! See the fine weapons I sell.
Player: Outfit
Habdel: My scimitar? Yes, that is a true masterpiece. Of course I could make one for you, but I have a small request. Would you fulfil a task for me?
Player: Yes
Habdel: Listen, um... I know that Ishina has been wanting a comb for a long time... not just any comb, but a mermaid's comb. She said it prevents split ends... or something. ...
Habdel: Do you think you could get one for me so I can give it to her? I really would appreciate it.
Player: Yes
Habdel: Brilliant! I will wait for you to return with a mermaid's comb then.

Player:Hi
Marina: Oh, hello. A visitor, how nice!
Player:Comb
Marina: Sorry, I don't have a spare comb. I lost my favourite one when diving around in Calassa.
Player:Bye

Player:Hi
Habdel: Welcome player! See the fine weapons I sell.
Player:Comb
Habdel: Have you brought a mermaid's comb for Ishina?
Player:Yes
Habdel: Yeah! That's it! I can't wait to give it to her! Oh - but first, I'll fulfil my promise: Here is your scimitar! Thanks again!
--spoiler.ends--

I've tryed it already, and nothing happened. already got my coral comb from Calassa2

The remains of Massive Fire Elementals are not movable after 10 seconds.

20:15 You see the remains of an elemental (Vol:14).<-- body of the massive fire elemental
20:15 You see elemental ashes (Vol:10). <-- body of hellfire fighter

They should be the same.

I'm unable to reproduce this bug. Tried with both Massive Fire Elementals and Hellfire Fighters.

I have to complete poi to use poi shortcut, while on rl i neead only 1 seal to use it.
Its rly annoying, becouse when i die i cant finish it till next poi team...

One seal for the shortcut past levers, and enter reward room for the Necromant house shortcut into the main room.

Necklace of the deep with 0 charges. (18:27 You see a necklace of the deep (protection lifedrain +50%) that has 0 charges left.
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 120 or higher.
It weighs 5.09 oz.)

This should only be a bug when you look at it in NPC Trade, it shouldn't affect anything. Or is that on a necklace you have?

And head of Abyssador, Deathstrike and Gnomevil are in the wrong place in the market. The same with the torso, legs and the statue. (They should be in "valuables", but they're in "armors")

This is client-sided. You'll see them in the same category on real Tibia too.

^ actually , in real tibia head of abyssador,deathstrike & gnomevil is in Valuables

2nu0lso.png

I just moved to a new house in Ankrahmun, and i found a Bug on a House Walls. There's a wall at the Pyramid Side that you can't Hang any Hangable Item (Tapestries, Trophies Etc..) Please take a look on that because i think my house is not the only one. Image of the wall.

Bug Wall.jpg

This should only be a bug when you look at it in NPC Trade, it shouldn't affect anything. Or is that on a necklace you have?

I looted the necklace.

-- Edit:

ug2 shadowcores.JPG

Some wrong squares (I think it is in the secret passage to green djiin fortress, I don't remember very well..)

-- Edit:

bug3 gray island.JPG

A body of a crawler out of the hive (Can't open or move)

Last edited:
how is it possible i got RS after those frags?

Aug 22 2012, 10:20:01 ...... Killed at Level 57 Unjustified
Aug 22 2012, 10:19:49 ....... Killed at Level 33 Unjustified
Aug 22 2012, 06:07:48 ......... Killed at Level 113 Justified
Aug 21 2012, 12:41:58 ......... Killed at Level 123 Unjustified
Aug 15 2012, 03:02:08 .......... Killed at Level 54 Justified

how is it possible i got RS after those frags?

Aug 22 2012, 10:20:01 ...... Killed at Level 57 Unjustified
Aug 22 2012, 10:19:49 ....... Killed at Level 33 Unjustified
Aug 22 2012, 06:07:48 ......... Killed at Level 113 Justified
Aug 21 2012, 12:41:58 ......... Killed at Level 123 Unjustified
Aug 15 2012, 03:02:08 .......... Killed at Level 54 Justified

you took the last 3 frags within 6 hours. I guess the first one of the last 3 (113 justified one) was a kill with a summon or posion.

Back