• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Found a Map bug at the hole to lizzard choosen.... catch me in game so i can explain/show since i got tped to temple there o.0

I went to check out new sea serpent' spawn, and I noticed that the Sea Serpent and Young Sea Serpent are to fast with their movement speed...

-Dreadbeast on Hellgorak should have loot - 0-80 gps, Big Bone, Skull (rare), Bone, Plate Armor (rare), Green Mushroom (very rare), Hardened Bone (very rare), Bone Club (semi-rare), Bone Shield (rare), Health Potion (very rare).

-Draken Spellwavers should very rare drop Draken Trophy Draken_Trophy.gif

-In rare situations u can't clean the paralyze status with utani hur/utani gran hur spells

Thanks for attention.

Godric.

-Dreadbeast on Hellgorak should have loot - 0-80 gps, Big Bone, Skull (rare), Bone, Plate Armor (rare), Green Mushroom (very rare), Hardened Bone (very rare), Bone Club (semi-rare), Bone Shield (rare), Health Potion (very rare).

-Draken Spellwavers should very rare drop Draken Trophy View attachment 15737

-In rare situations u can't clean the paralyze status with utani hur/utani gran hur spells

Thanks for attention.

Godric.

that para fail is cuz of the bot... i only get it sometimes with bot... but not without it :p

that para fail is cuz of the bot... i only get it sometimes with bot... but not without it :p

me and my friend had it also without auto haste bot.

New Bug.
Shadow Nexus doesnt work like on rl tibia, after 1 person destroy it rest of team should be able to use water next 20 s without doing whole process again.

Godric.

me and my friend had it also without auto haste bot.

New Bug.
Shadow Nexus doesnt work like on rl tibia, after 1 person destroy it rest of team should be able to use water next 20 s without doing whole process again.

Godric.

you can acctually do the shadow nexus shit on multiple chars at the same time

Hi,

One guy just complained about Spirit Container, when do you got one of them on your Depot Chest and later uploading at Market (Sell) doesn't work! Someone tried to put offer selling of Spirit Container at Market and he can't.
Probably it's bug or something so please try to fix it!

Thanks.

you can acctually do the shadow nexus shit on multiple chars at the same time

maybe but still it's not work like real tibia nexus

- - - Updated - - -

The Hellgorak room is bugged sometimes (dont spawn dreadbeasts)

jrd2qb.png

Not only that sea serpents and young sea serpents are moving fast, they hit with their spells like all the time...

maybe it's low delay, I don't think it should be this aggressive...

1. Inq bosses and pharaos should spawn even in someone is blocking their spawn.
2. Drakens Warmaster are chaning target too much like 1,5x more than on rl tibia.
3. After using POI LEVERS shortcut this teleport should bring me to switches (which allow me to hunt here) like it is on rl tibia, not to the beginning of the whole quest. ( SCREEN UNDER)

1gd0.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom