• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

NPC Gnomally trades wrong pig. She should trade you Little Pig(which is used in Digging mission), but she trades Pet Pig(which is rarely obtainable from Gnomish Supply Package).

fix the retarded delay on mwalls, its FUCKING retarded when you can just spamm like this

NPC Maria doesn't sell anything and NPC Black Bert doesn't sell most of items he should.

- - - Updated - - -

Altars in Venore stay on lava o_Olol.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

NPC Dane doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

It's impossible to make Lump of Cake Dough, I tried to use flour on mug of milk, jug of milk, vial of milk, pot of milk, bucket of milk and it doesn't work, tried to use milk in every of this containers and everytime fail.

- - - Updated - - -

It's impossible to get Crocodile Steak (can't use an Obsidian Knife on a dead Killer Caiman).
http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Crocodile_Steak

Last edited:
Hi,

Just found something wrong that are in ShadowCores and in Tibia real.

This is how does it look in RL:
w86hax.png

And this is how does it look in SC (ShadowCores):
1id0e8.png

GM please straightens a bug as fast as you can, so for example in the living room of the bosses of the inqui as you do not have to wait for him to be born there again, you have to leave the room and come back, all the rooms of the quest or hunts bosses who have this happen, please straightens it to increasingly improve the ot.

When I open market and then My offers>Offer history I get debug

I cannot reproduce this, please post a screenshot of the debug window that appears when you start the client after you get the debug error (or submit it to us).

The reward of Matchmaker mission at Gnomebase Alpha (Big Burden's quest) should be 10 reputation points. Its only 5 points for now.

there's this bug with strong ice strike. If you target a monster and use that spell right (!) after, it won't affect the targeted creature, but will be normally cast at the square before the player. This can be annoying and can result in an unintentional white skull.

there's this bug with strong ice strike. If you target a monster and use that spell right (!) after, it won't affect the targeted creature, but will be normally cast at the square before the player. This can be annoying and can result in an unintentional white skull.

It's your magebot hold attack which is messing with you. Or just your bot :)

1.Juggernauts are too strong compared to RL Tibia.
2. In 'ghazbaran cave' at svargrond mines should spawn only one juggernaut, now spawns like 2-3.

Last edited:
lEhxxb.png

The thing is, I'm level 111 XD

EDIT: hiper told me about this shit, he told me it's implemented yesterday and you get it each level?
it's annoying D:

Oh man, wait more players completed rank IV, so, we agreed to go in large quantily. :/
For kill Deathstrike, we need 20 players 130+, shotters, mages, and very knights.

Back