• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

lEhxxb.png

The thing is, I'm level 111 XD

EDIT: hiper told me about this shit, he told me it's implemented yesterday and you get it each level?
it's annoying D:

U still drinkin cup of air? haahaaaaa

Last edited:
Remove dustbin from all houses for better safety while moving/throwing items...

Have they been removed from houses on real Tibia or is this not a bug report?

EDIT: I just checked on real Tibia and they seem to be gone so I guess we'll have them removed from all houses soon.

What is a chance to tame an undead cavebear? 1%? Cuz i met it 5 times and every time it ran away. I met it 6th time (today) and after breaking 2 maxillas it ran away... Is it something wrong with it or just im unlucky? Very unlucky...

What is a chance to tame an undead cavebear? 1%? Cuz i met it 5 times and every time it ran away. I met it 6th time (today) and after breaking 2 maxillas it ran away... Is it something wrong with it or just im unlucky? Very unlucky...

You are not unlucky, the chance (%) that decides whether the monster runs or your taming item breaks is high.

50% that you will get the mount from a taming item. 1/3 chance for the monster to run, 1/3 chance for you to tame it, 1/3 chance for the taming item to break.

I dont know what you've done with the medusas but you've fucked them up big time.

I used to hunt medusas on my 120 rp on real tibia and i could run around with 3 of them.

But here i can barely run around with 2 on clas which both heals more and can run faster.

^ Almost the same amount of hp. And remember i never had a problem with the medusas...............................on my rp on reals ofc.

But the problem here is that the monsters use thier abilities and they are more clever than on real tibia. I think that's why its such a big difference.
And the melee bug...

and btw, 2 st 300~ mages should be able to lure in deeper banuta and stand in the middle without and problem, so they stand beside eachother, and let them self get surrunded.

Last edited:
In Service of Yalahar[GOOD SIDE] Bug.

15:56 Palimuth: This quarter has been sealed off years ago. To send someone there poses a high risk to spread the plague. I assume these research notes you've mentioned must be very important. ...
15:56 Palimuth: After all those years it is more than strange that someone shows interest in these notes now. Considering what has happened to the alchemists, it is rather unlikely that they contain harmless information. ...
15:57 Palimuth: I fear these notes will be used to turn the plague into some kind of weapon. Someone with this plague at his disposal could subdue the whole city by blackmailing. ...
15:57 Palimuth: I beg you to destroy these notes. Just put them into some burning oven to get rid of them and report that you did not find the notes.

I've already burned it.<_<

When you kill Armadile it says that loot is from Stone Devourer.
Thats Armadiles loot:
20:25 Loot of a stone devourer: 64 gold coins, 5 platinum coins, 2 great mana potions, a strong mana potion, 2 green crystal fragments

mVXoA.jpg

Thais -> Rots near north gate -> through the fire devil, to dragon, somewhere there:

V5YhM.png

Back