• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

If you equip any bow or crossbow like mycological bow & thorn spitter you're supposed to get +4 or +9 added to your distance level.

But when you equip it nothing changes to your distance level. While when you equip a +1 magic level item or even a paladin armor it does show back on your distance level.

My concern therefore is that the bows & crossbows are not working as they should.

Some bows and crossbows shouldn't add you distance fighting skills, but an EXTRA atk to your ammunition!!

A player reported the next:
'How to loot the massive energy elemental, they just die as a energy field.'

So I think it's not fixed yet, when you kill a Massive Energy Elemental it does appear like a Energy Field, so it's not lootable.

Last edited:
Well every time i seem to sell chaos maces usually about 50+ at a time my client debugs

A player reported the next:
'There is a bug with Drakens, they can make a wave through a Magic wall.'

I've seen sometimes happen but didn't noticed a lot.

I'm trying to bid a house but look what happens:

29e6cf8.png

Then,

qntlrn.png

and then the "error"

olf07.png

Is it normal or what?

Attachments

I'm trying to bid a house but look what happens:

29e6cf8.png

Then,

qntlrn.png

and then the "error"

olf07.png

Is it normal or what?

Yes, you need to overcome his bid, he maybe has set the bid on like 1kk... And someone bidded 300k, thats why it shows 300k and you trying to, you must aim higher! _/

If you equip any bow or crossbow like mycological bow & thorn spitter you're supposed to get +4 or +9 added to your distance level.

But when you equip it nothing changes to your distance level. While when you equip a +1 magic level item or even a paladin armor it does show back on your distance level.

My concern therefore is that the bows & crossbows are not working as they should.

No, that boost the atk of your ammunition.

No, that boost the atk of your ammunition.
I need to talk to a GOD / GM / People in charge, there's a major bug that is being exploited. It's an EXP bug!! I got proof and I can show how it's done.

Edit: Talked to Dyablo and Siramix in-game, hope it's reported. CM token plx blx yes

Last edited:
I need to talk to a GOD / GM / People in charge, there's a major bug that is being exploited. It's an EXP bug!! I got proof and I can show how it's done.

Edit: Talked to Dyablo and Siramix in-game, hope it's reported. CM token plx blx yes

We have forwarded the bug to the content team. It's a great report, thanks! :)

Many times I find some simples bugs but there isn't anyone to report them. I know I can take a screenshot of it but it would be really faster if you (Support) were online.

My nick is Szczerzechuszczecz (Level 200) and i have problems with speed items from about 1 week. I made experiment and i was counting time when I cover the distance from one point to the second point with speed items and without them and result was clear: Speed items don't work on me. I tried with time ring, mount, boots of haste and grasshopper legs. It's really annoying when 150 lvl are faster than me. Please, do something with it.

I found a really big map bug in the new "Caves of The Lost" in Kazordoon.

aep7hl.png

(I know you're trying to solve the DDoS attacks, but since I got free time I decided on posting it now).

And btw, the "helmet of the lost" still doesn't works. You can't put it in your head.

My nick is Szczerzechuszczecz (Level 200) and i have problems with speed items from about 1 week. I made experiment and i was counting time when I cover the distance from one point to the second point with speed items and without them and result was clear: Speed items don't work on me. I tried with time ring, mount, boots of haste and grasshopper legs. It's really annoying when 150 lvl are faster than me. Please, do something with it.

Look here:
http://otland.net/f489/movement-speed-adjustment-175403/

They do not boost ur speed cuz ur just at a place where it will take more than thoose lvls to boost ur speed noticable.

When using magic sulphur it doesn't show how many you have...
18:25 Using one of magic sulphur...

Like this...
18:25 Using one of 79 platinum coins...

- - - Updated - - -

You can't travel to Isle of Strife...

- - - Updated - - -

Port Hope Swamp Trolls needs to be retracked, it's not the new one...

Bug grave

Bug that occurred trapado went and got nothing black skull without even killing anyone dropei all my items in my acc shows that several maker killed the guy told me that killed a friend of god why could change the frags

Back