• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Kc93NTL.png

ufIlz5S.png

Check spawn on goroma dragon lair, there missing some dl's and dragon and resp is very slow.

@edit
And there isn't any cult.

Last edited:
the aracanum seal is totally wrong, there shouldn't be so many undead dragons on every seal.

1st seal: (there should be only 1 or 2 undead drags max)
lDsTHBp.jpg

2nd seal: (3? undead dragons)
3CdHynw.png

3rd seal: (4-5 undead dragons)
a7d7vc.jpg

The white dot means which room you appear at, and the blue dot, where you have to go to. (the second seal's way is wrong on shadowcores that's why i uploaded both pics)

Inqui entrance should look like this:
2qjmVga.jpg

To avoid people from blocking both doors.

Bumping this post since it hasn't been fixed yet (atleast the entrance to inquistion quest to avoid people from blocking it)

Ghazbaran. should drop max 5 demonic essences not 500, someone on tibia.wikia.com made a joke or mistake.. lol

Hi, I'm Treant Protector.
I'm a tutor and I came here to report a bug at !mute command.
When I mute a player, this player is muted for 1 hour.. BUT, if this player, die.. the mute doesn't work xD
Ruy it's my another char at another acc =p
Look at time ;)

ScreenShot077.jpg

So, thank you ;)

Hi, I'm Treant Protector.
I'm a tutor and I came here to report a bug at !mute command.
When I mute a player, this player is muted for 1 hour.. BUT, if this player, die.. the mute doesn't work xD
Ruy it's my another char at another acc =p
Look at time ;)

View attachment 18662

So, thank you ;)

This is a known issue which isn't a priority to fix, if someone abuses it the punishment for that will be way worse than a simple mute from the channel for an hour.

You need to update some game mechanisms:

* Changes to the monster area of effect (AoE) have been made so that monsters cannot hit each other with offensive spells, and they cannot affect players with support spells. Certain exceptions have been made to ensure quests requiring this can still be completed.

* After dieing and re-logging your server log is kept, you will see a message: You were killed by <player>

Source:
Updates/9.8#New_and_changed_mechanisms - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

sorry for my english at start. 20 minutes ago i download ip changer and i cant use ipchanger becouse i got error ;/?

21c6osh.jpg

This entire area should be pz.
I almost died there cuz I was chillin a bit, thinking it was pz like on rl when I came back I was being attacked by monsters lol

another map bug

2ptqonc.png

inside that "box" you should be able to use that spot to "slip" out of building while doing first mission of CoTR (children of teh revo)

Well, looks like Rahemos is not weak to physical attacks as it should be. COULDN'T MAKE BEST HITZOR!!

Back