• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

There is a problem Tibia »Postman Quest if I could fix it, thanks

You don't need postman quest! You have access to all, if you find any non accesable postman postbox, report it here! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Too much players! You just want the money right? But the server is lagging... -.-

The server is not lagging!

Ok go to gray island kollos when it is 1400+ players and tell me its not lagging...

Ok go to gray island kollos when it is 1400+ players and tell me its not lagging...
If it laggs in Gray Island Kollos when it is 1400+ players online it is your own fault. If the server laggs it should lagg for you in the desert and in that Kollos place.

Npc fiona dont buy: cheese cutter , bola .

And i dont see npc Yasir on port.. ( ankrahmun, carlin, liberty bay )

Please fix it fast. :)

Hayabuz _/

Npc fiona dont buy: cheese cutter , bola .

And i dont see npc Yasir on port.. ( ankrahmun, carlin, liberty bay )

Please fix it fast. :)

Hayabuz _/

The NPC Yasir does not exist yet, it's not a bug. He will be introduced as soon as possible, I suppose.

Heyyyyyyyyy

Me, Insanity Boltz and Xephyon was doing Wrath of the Emperor and everything went fine until we was on low supplies, so we decided to resupply before going to the other bosses at mission 11... And now we can't get into that room because we left...

On real tibia, you enter that room by entering on the red square I marked on the picture:

3quKQE.png

Back