• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Still not fixed bug, I reported it like half year ago, lol.
Jan7pb.png

How it works? Simple:
If player summon ex. fire devil and attack a player in party or other monster then summoned devil uses gfb and hits everyone in his range without getting skull of summoner. ^^

If you fly from farmine to darashia it teleport you to edron carpet. fix it.

Last edited:
04:57 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Edron Flats, Flat 02'. Desi Boy owns this house.

all ppl can enter in this house

04:58 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Edron Flats, Flat 04'. Desi owns this house.

and this too

Paradox Quest isnt avaible in-game yet.
Shadows of Yalahar isn't, aswell, you gotta buy the mount in the shop.
Marriage isnt introduced.
Dwarven legs are only at shop.
Water Fall quest isnt avaiable aswell.

You seriously gotta be patient, dude. Go Tibia rl if you want it now.

Lol dude keep calm, don't be rude i just made a question... But ok !

Still not fixed bug, I reported it like half year ago, lol.
Jan7pb.png

How it works? Simple:
If player summon ex. fire devil and attack a player in party or other monster then summoned devil uses gfb and hits everyone in his range without getting skull of summoner. ^^

This is not a bug, if he'll kill other players with summons (without pk), he get frags :p

Hello everybody, i am here because i try to do the "Secret Service Quest" from Thais to get the item "Whacking Driller of Fate" . i talk with the npc and i go to my first mission, i got the firebug to burn some woods in venore but it does not work, i cant burn the woods so i cant finish my mission. when i try to join the service of venore, i cant because i was already with the secret service of thais. so please help. fix this bug. here is a picture...firebug bug.jpg

With Love... Lord Death Wish

Hello everybody, i am here because i try to do the "Secret Service Quest" from Thais to get the item "Whacking Driller of Fate" . i talk with the npc and i go to my first mission, i got the firebug to burn some woods in venore but it does not work, i cant burn the woods so i cant finish my mission. when i try to join the service of venore, i cant because i was already with the secret service of thais. so please help. fix this bug. here is a picture...View attachment 19691

With Love... Lord Death Wish

That part is currently conflicting with another event on the server, not allowing you to complete this part of the quest for a few hours. We will be patching it at next server save, until then you can go there and try from time to time if it works (if you really want to complete it today that is, otherwise it'll work as it should tomorrow).

That part is currently conflicting with another event on the server, not allowing you to complete this part of the quest for a few hours. We will be patching it at next server save, until then you can go there and try from time to time if it works (if you really want to complete it today that is, otherwise it'll work as it should tomorrow).

Okay Thanks a lot, Thanks for be here to help us

Quest to obtain Elaine's Crossbow does not work, i have all the music sheets learnt, i have accepted her task i get to the chest and i try and i just get a message saying "you cannot use this object"

Back