• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

OY4uYgv.jpg

I think we have a problem with the enabled experience... we both are in the same exp stage and both with green stamina

I think that the spell fire wave does more damage than great fireball........its a shameee and not logic at all...made a few test with giant spiders

Can you fix vengoth doors? It's not what they are supposed to be currently, and shouldn't take much of your time to fix it. Also got any plans in implementing Roshamul?

Somehow all my depot chests are bugged.
The depot tile says I have got 200 items or even less in the depot, and I still can not put a single item inside; not even a single gold coin.
This happens to all my depots, even the empty ones.

I have tested it on two different characters. I do only have the problem on one of the characters, called "Reapzar Tankzar".
Hope you can fix this as fast as possible.
@Hani @Mark
Thanks!

EDIT:
It only happens in the "Depot Chest". Not if I try to deposit something inside an already stored container inside the Depot Chest.

Somehow all my depot chests are bugged.
The depot tile says I have got 200 items or even less in the depot, and I still can not put a single item inside; not even a single gold coin.
This happens to all my depots, even the empty ones.

I have tested it on two different characters. I do only have the problem on one of the characters, called "Reapzar Tankzar".
Hope you can fix this as fast as possible.
@Hani @Mark
Thanks!

EDIT:
It only happens in the "Depot Chest". Not if I try to deposit something inside an already stored container inside the Depot Chest.

We're aware of this, we're working on some back-end changes that normally shouldn't be noticed by anyone. Let us know if this still happens after the next server save.

@Mark @Hani fix burst arrows mages are using it to destroy SSA of everyone in a circle.

What is the bug with that? Burst arrows deal physical damage, and SSA protects against physical damage so that should use up a charge for everyone who takes damage.

What is the bug with that? Burst arrows deal physical damage, and SSA protects against physical damage so that should use up a charge for everyone who takes damage.

aight

Last edited:
Did you put a limit of items in a container?
Like, maximum 200 items in each container?

Did you put a limit of items in a container?
Like, maximum 200 items in each container?
500 item, and yes they did.. but :

" This is something we are currently working on and the idea is that players who aren't up to fishy activity shouldn't notice it. Thank you for letting us know and we will keep adjusting it, in fact there were some changes made today too, so let us know if you noticed any problems today."
/Support. (2014-03-06 20:47 GMT+01:00)

about loot bp, i cant make loot bp with 26k oz+ ? why? say "u cannot puts more container here"

about loot bp, i cant make loot bp with 26k oz+ ? why? say "u cannot puts more container here"
Yeah, the maximum of 500 items in a container is quite annoying..
It should be changed back in my opinion.

Also, what is the "Boss Points" supposed to do?
I have finished plenty of tasks and killed plenty of bosses, but I have never gained any boss points.
Should this be fixed?
upload_2014-3-30_18-34-33.png

And what about Lorek's boat in Port Hope?
Should people be able to travel to Chor, Banuta, etc?
Of course only if the 5 task points is gained.
upload_2014-3-30_18-36-8.png

Tags: @Mark @Hani

Back