• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

I just tested the "Change Name" function, and it turned out that you can change your own name to monster names.
This should be fixed quickly. I tested it on my second char, which is now called "Grim Reaper".
Would be nice if you could fix the bug and namelock the player called "Grim Reaper".

Why Can't I use Mycological Mace, since i chose Club as my weapon, now i spent 500k on that and i cant even use it??
It says that it doesnt fit on my hand??? please check it for me!! (obs Im higher than lvl 120, which is requierd for the weapon)

I just tested the "Change Name" function, and it turned out that you can change your own name to monster names.
This should be fixed quickly. I tested it on my second char, which is now called "Grim Reaper".
Would be nice if you could fix the bug and namelock the player called "Grim Reaper".
Now you can make rs trap on harcore PvP KKKKK , kidding should be fixed lol

Random debug from someones cast:

U4Aklj.png

I have a bug that when I purchase items from trade window all of my items come in an extra brown backpack. its really frustrating

Summoner addon bugged. Instead if asking for 30oz of vampire dust Myra will want to take 30 vampire dust instead.

sea serpents should drop 1-3 platinum coins but they dont

29bd0ux.png

what should happen is the sqm < of my character and south of that one should teleport me to(see the below picture) unless of course your vocation is sorcerer than you can pass no problem
rhnwqa.png

I started the Gravedigger of Drefia quest on Shadowcores and then transfered to Lunarforce, but I cannot continue the quest because I don't have the item anymore. Add to Black Bert or something so I can continue the quest please.

I started the Gravedigger of Drefia quest on Shadowcores and then transfered to Lunarforce, but I cannot continue the quest because I don't have the item anymore. Add to Black Bert or something so I can continue the quest please.

Which item? Which mission are you stuck on?

Back