• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

But the people you aleta sio into your house are people that you trusted, regardless of whether or not theres a fence there. Obviously there are about 6-8 squares where people can take items from, whether they are on your house list or not. Those items should be replaced. Other than that Tali, you made a mistake in your friends and invited the wrong person. I don't care if hes your real life or not, that kid is the only person that had access to your house and he took advantage of it.
THE GATE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OPENED so its not my fault u.U

THE GATE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OPENED so its not my fault u.U

You obviously can't read English very well, so I'm going to stop trying to explain it. All I have to say is choose better friends and stop trusting other people. It's the internet ffs.

@Creon I don't give a fuck what you say I already told him he can log into all my accounts and check everywhere possible it wasn't me. AND how could it be his fault if he had no idea the fence would disappear its not like someone can usually go through the fence and go the the back door that people only leave open because they know nobody can get through it, in no way is that his fault and you need to just stfu cause your accusations are ridiculous at this point.

@Creon I don't give a fuck what you say I already told him he can log into all my accounts and check everywhere possible it wasn't me. AND how could it be his fault if he had no idea the fence would disappear its not like someone can usually go through the fence and go the the back door that people only leave open because they know nobody can get through it, in no way is that his fault and you need to just stfu cause your accusations are ridiculous at this point.

What do you guys not understand? THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE ITEMS WAS ON HIS ALETA SIO LIST. And of the 3 people that were on the list, you were the most suspicious. Why? Because the other 2 people on the list hadn't logged on in over a day. Secondly, you just had your items stolen as well, so odds are you were pretty pissed off. Lastly you can stfu kid. Who are you? I don't know who anthony is because hes never at war. Gz char lover.

What do you guys not understand? THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE ITEMS WAS ON HIS ALETA SIO LIST. And of the 3 people that were on the list, you were the most suspicious. Why? Because the other 2 people on the list hadn't logged on in over a day. Secondly, you just had your items stolen as well, so odds are you were pretty pissed off. Lastly you can stfu kid. Who are you? I don't know who anthony is because hes never at war. Gz char lover.
Whatever you wanna think I know I didn't rob his house and tali knows it too he knows all my chars and I said he can check anything he wants and log into every char and my accounts. Obviously I was pissed I lost my shit but I didn't do anything to his house I logged in and his shit was gone too ask danneh or ganja or xabor danneh was the first one i talked to when i logged in and i went right to see dannehs new house. The funniest part of this is you say I'm never at wars, i'm fucking always there when i'm on just because i'm not always fighting on my main doesn't mean i'm not fighting. Sorry i'm not on all the time to fucking war on tibia

Diagnol step is super bugged it makes you got like 3x faster than normal

The funniest part of this is you say I'm never at wars, i'm fucking always there when i'm on just because i'm not always fighting on my main doesn't mean i'm not fighting. Sorry i'm not on all the time to fucking war on tibia

That's what I meant. You level up your level 290+ but you don't fight on it. Gz logic. Gz thief. Gz put items on noob char.

That's what I meant. You level up your level 290+ but you don't fight on it. Gz logic. Gz thief. Gz put items on noob char.
Lmfao sorry how you gonna just say that to me when so many others do it, whats the point of leveling up another char if i'm not going to fight on it all? I fight on both and you know that so stop trying to say stupid shit. I only have 3 accounts whats the point of putting the items on a random noob char where the items would never be displayed in my houses Gz logic

jr9nwy.png

In the screenshot this was the pirate raid and there were absolutely no pirates other then the raid bosses as you can see there's no corpses anywhere and its only 3 minutes after raid message

Hello,

I have a question about Lost Soul ID and corpse of the Lost Soul, please, if u can check if its like rl tibia.

Thank you.

Not sure if it's a bug on my part, but I cannot copy anything, nor paste anything in the tibia window. Can't copy names, messages, etc. I've removed tibia completely and re installed it, and still the same error.

Back