• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

Hani

;
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
To prevent a bunch of bug report threads, please report all bugs you encounter in this thread.

Please post all the information you have regarding the bug, such as screenshots for map bugs etc, or it would be very hard for us to know exactly where and what the bug is.

2432de0.png

Everyone is able to enter Veerath's house

Attachments

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but vampire brides seem to not drop leather whip. the lootchance should be 1/10th as of boots of haste, now I got about 40 boh's but still no leather whip.

They drop Leather whips, but the chance of the item dropping is really low, though.

I think the stamina reload should be faster. When you are offline for 8 hours you only get around 3 hours back.

I have a character on my account which i want to delete. When i press the "Delete" button the page just reloads and nothing more happens.

Yesterday I encountered a bug, although I am not sure whether it is a global bug or limited to the place where it happened. Anyways; it is not possible to use wild growth/magic wall on fire fields. The rune charges are consumed and you can see the wall going off, but a magic wall does not appear. This was in the narrow passage a few floors under Venore dragon lair, where there are a lot of fire fields around. I haven't tried this anywhere else, so it could be just in this location, as I said.

I found out a bug that you can buy venorean-themed furniture things but you can't use them in your house.

This are the items I tried to use:

00:33 You see a venorean wardrobe kit.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
Use it in your house to construct a wardrobe.

00:33 You see a venorean drawer kit.
It weighs 20.00 oz.
Use it in your house to construct a drawer.

00:33 You see a venorean cabinet kit.
It weighs 80.00 oz.
Use it in your house to construct a venorean cabinet.

I found out a bug that you can buy venorean-themed furniture things but you can't use them in your house.

This are the items I tried to use:

00:33 You see a venorean wardrobe kit.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
Use it in your house to construct a wardrobe.

00:33 You see a venorean drawer kit.
It weighs 20.00 oz.
Use it in your house to construct a drawer.

00:33 You see a venorean cabinet kit.
It weighs 80.00 oz.
Use it in your house to construct a venorean cabinet.

http://otland.net/f500/bug-constructions-kit-181344/
We've been aware of it since the 9.8 update, and it is actually being fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting anyway.

the costume bags are not working,;p
from stan

Not working at all? They should be working but there is a bug with them only lasting 18 seconds instead of 5 hours, that will be patched at next server save.

Not working at all? They should be working but there is a bug with them only lasting 18 seconds instead of 5 hours, that will be patched at next server save.

no, i use them says sorry not possible ;p

- - - Updated - - -

ok, server save past its working now

- - - Updated - - -

another bug, when u sell stuff in trade, your equips get sold too and 1 stay on bp fix plx

- - - Updated - - -

and idk if its next server save, but its still 18 secs ;p

no, i use them says sorry not possible ;p

- - - Updated - - -

ok, server save past its working now

- - - Updated - - -

another bug, when u sell stuff in trade, your equips get sold too and 1 stay on bp fix plx

- - - Updated - - -

and idk if its next server save, but its still 18 secs ;p

Server saves are only once every 24 hours, the last one was 19 minutes ago, and the next one will be in 23 hours and 41 minutes.

ok, thought u meant this one
and about the trade thing?

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE (NEW 'BUG')

The Twist of Fate doesnt appear when using ceremonial ankh

05:22 Received blessings:
Wisdom of Solitude
Spark of the Phoenix
Fire of the Suns
Spiritual Shielding
Embrace of Tibia

05:22 Amanda: You already possess this blessing. < (TWIST OF FATE)

15:44 You see a ceremonial ankh.
It weighs 5.00 oz.

15:44 Received blessings:
Wisdom of Solitude
Spark of the Phoenix
Fire of the Suns
Spiritual Shielding
Embrace of Tibia

Ceremonial Ankh (used for checking possessed blessings) does not show the newly added blessing; Twist of Fate!
This should be fixed :)

Back