• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

There is an exhaust I dont know what formula you used but cannot e ring swap manually properply just check throw on a e ring and try looting something quick theres a delay I know you implented that cause of botters but not far for when fighting and you need to e ring swap to survive ... should just add exhaust to putting items underneath yourself or something.

The "exhaust" that affects bots that moves items does not affect someone who is manually moving items in any way. Moving items manually should be instant without any delay.

Use a mana potion, then try to loot something... It's like a 3 sec exhaust which is crazy 0......0

There's a small exhaustion for using items, nowhere close 3 seconds though. It's 200 ms for items that you just right-click Use (e.g. opening a corpse), and 1000 ms for items that you right-click Use with... (e.g. mana potion). If you can't loot something for 3 seconds after you have used a mana potion, then that's lag and not some exhaustion mechanic from the server.

Hey, yesterday I was almost all of my afternoon hunting Vampire Brides at Vengoth Castle, I bought 400 GMPs for a first round, and another 400 GMPs for the 2nd one. At least 2 or 2 and a half hours spent while killing Brides, Looted x6 boots of haste, x3 blood goblets, x2 mysterious voodoo skulls and even some more very rare items from other monsters in there, but didn't loot a single Leather Whip.

According to tibiawiki, the "leather whip" (Midnight Panther taming item) is a "rare" item, while the boots of haste and blood goblets are very rare. So that got me thinking that it's almost impossible for me to be just that unlucky, and wondered if the loot ratio of the leather whip is correct, or just TibiaWiki is wrong on the "rare" item.

At the end, I had to buy a leather whip though, but I still would like to get an answer, thanks :)

Hey, yesterday I was almost all of my afternoon hunting Vampire Brides at Vengoth Castle, I bought 400 GMPs for a first round, and another 400 GMPs for the 2nd one. At least 2 or 2 and a half hours spent while killing Brides, Looted x6 boots of haste, x3 blood goblets, x2 mysterious voodoo skulls and even some more very rare items from other monsters in there, but didn't loot a single Leather Whip.

According to tibiawiki, the "leather whip" (Midnight Panther taming item) is a "rare" item, while the boots of haste and blood goblets are very rare. So that got me thinking that it's almost impossible for me to be just that unlucky, and wondered if the loot ratio of the leather whip is correct, or just TibiaWiki is wrong on the "rare" item.

At the end, I had to buy a leather whip though, but I still would like to get an answer, thanks :)

Boots of Haste (0.22%), Flower Bouquet (0.19%), Mysterious Voodoo Skull (0.17%), Blood Goblet (0.06%), Leather Whip (0.02%)

Item - Times - Total amount - Percentage - Kills to get 1 - Average

Leather Whip - 3 - 3 - 0.02% - 4782 - 0

Boots of Haste (0.22%), Flower Bouquet (0.19%), Mysterious Voodoo Skull (0.17%), Blood Goblet (0.06%), Leather Whip (0.02%)

Item - Times - Total amount - Percentage - Kills to get 1 - Average

Leather Whip - 3 - 3 - 0.02% - 4782 - 0

Where did u get that from? And why it says only "rare" in the loot info at tibiawiki?

Should be possible to say "Hi" "Banuta" "Yes" to the east boat NPC if you did all the main quests for banuta, did them still can't say it.. try to make it possible for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Oriental Quest 2nd addon is bugged, i said Hi to razan and outfit he says nothing i tried everything wiki says and nothing works

my questlog is bugged. i have all gates finished for yalahar and only says 3 misssions completed, and started task with grizzly adams and doesnt show up.

Ultimate Healing rune is bugged on this OT and on ShadowCores, the exhaustion on the rune is too long. It should be much more faster, try it on Real Tibia and compare it =)

Should be possible to say "Hi" "Banuta" "Yes" to the east boat NPC if you did all the main quests for banuta, did them still can't say it.. try to make it possible for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Oriental Quest 2nd addon is bugged, i said Hi to razan and outfit he says nothing i tried everything wiki says and nothing works

You can't take 5 minutes of your precious time and maybe read the FAQ page? There is lot of information for you, like for oriental addon, you can say second addon and he will answer you... :)

About Banuta it has been reported many times, probably on their todo list already...

- - - Updated - - -

my questlog is bugged. i have all gates finished for yalahar and only says 3 misssions completed, and started task with grizzly adams and doesnt show up.

The questlog is a known bug also, been reported and probably on their todo list...

- - - Updated - - -

Where did u get that from? And why it says only "rare" in the loot info at tibiawiki?

Just click on 'Loot Statistics' :)

Lost Throwers are keeping distance of 3SQM instead of 4[like in RL tibia]
Lost Hushers do not keep any distance instead of being distance fighting creatures
Lost Bashers got max combo 500 here but they can hit more in RL tibia
Enslaved Dwarves got max combo 800 here but they are much harder in RL Tibia

You can use kick at port hope boat if you got pz from attacking or killing a player by abusing " hi " - " kick " if you get trapped up against the pz of the boat... the boatman should not give you any service as long as you have pz

It doesn't have a fire axe, it has a bag with a dragon necklace, 6 diamonds, and an roh, the other chest with a fire axe isn't there.

It is cause i made that quest yesterday and to teh fire axe.

Though im at the shadow nexus mission but i cant pass the door to hffs, whats the problem there?

11:42 **** [130]: isle of strife
11:42 Zurak: Do you want to travel to isle of strife for 0 gold coins?
11:42 *********[130]: yes

Nothing happens......

Last edited:
Are the pirate addons obtainable on lunarforce? Because npc Duncan wont answer when i ask him about addon

Are the pirate addons obtainable on lunarforce? Because npc Duncan wont answer when i ask him about addon

Yes, please check the FAQ on our website for addons that aren't obtainable like in real Tibia. Pirate addons are obtained from Raymond Striker.

going to fix access to isle of strife...?

Eventually yes, it's on our todo list, but not with so high priority.

So when are you thinking about fixing the UH's exhaust?

I'll look into it before the next update.

Back