• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Wyrms loot need to improve a lot.
Grim reapers need to take more dmg.
Warlocks need to take more dmg,more closer to real tibia then atm.
Paladins spells such as utamo tempo san shouldn't be able to cast when you got utani hur in and the other way around.

Urs Thom Aka Lars Ingvars

10:57 Loot of an elf: brass legs, a legion helmet, a gold coin
^
Legion helmets are dropped only by:
Dropped by: Lost Soul, Rottie the Rotworm.
I don't know if it matters so much, but meh.

potion no work if me is para ... gm i die by 13 ppl they should no kill me .... u need make potion heal 5k...

17:48 You see an item of type 6550.

lootek from hand of cursed, looks like demon dust

Well, there's a bug with NPC Lugri, he doesn't respond at all, and he's supposed to give an addon for some items (Wizard Outfit addon 1)
Aswell as there is totally no NPC to start the bloodbrothers quest.
I also heard people complaining about no warmaster outfit quest.

Dunno if it helps or not, thats what I've noticed. Please repair Lugri, he at least IS on the server! ;)

20:34 Imperial Jah [145]: Flask of Warrior's Sweat
20:34 Yaman: My race is stuck in a vicious civil war. As long as this war hasn't ended the djinn are too self-absorbed to deal with other races.

I cant change me 4 warrior helmet for warrior sweats

Hello, the piano is still not working!
And I collected the items for Pirate Outfit's second addon, anyone have ANY CLUE where the NPC is? Becouse usually it should be somewhere around the bar on Meriana, sadly, she's propably late for work today, becouse she's NOT THERE =/

Instead of banning new and new people you should start realising this server is dying becouse of lack of the updates that should be done.

Some NPC's, like the guy in thais prison, whom you have to speak to in order to complete the green djinn won't move. This is annoying because Partos ( the prisoners name ) keeps standing at the very back of the cell, making it impossible to talk to him since he's out of range. Help? Also, this is on moonhawk. In 2 days he hasn't moved an inch, not even server save or anything makes him switch positions

Partos in thais jail.
I need to talk to him to follow Djinn quest but he is far from corridor and dont answer
Can push him near his cell's door and block him there?

The issue with NPC's not moving should be fixed by the next server save.

For the <In Service of Yalahar Quest>
The npc Tamerin is bugged

11:32 Tamerin: You have kept your promise. Now, it's time to fulfil my part of the bargain. What kind of animals shall I raise? Warbeasts or cattle?

He has no respond after I say "Warbeasts" or "cattle"

Please fix it..

Back