• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

the paralyze is now sux when i was check today tiquanda revenge i got paralyze by carniphila and i was spam utani gran hur and its still paralyze for like 15 second lol

I have tried to fix this, please report back how it works after the next server save.

When casting utani hur with utito tempo san, is utito tempo san supposed to be dispelled or are you not able to cast utani hur with it?

Not possible. You're simply fucked if you use utito~

bugka.png

HASTE AND PARALYSIS AT THE SAME TIME. FOR SOME TIME I COULD NOT GET LOST PARALYSIS ALL SPELLS. I WAS ON MEDUSA.

Paralyze

Fix the god damn paralyze. Seriously, I was "bugged" for 30 seconds, couldnt use manafluids or anything. 2.5 seconds before cure? Thats bullshit. Just keep it as it was before. It still helped to paralyze people even if they had Paralyze script. This just suck

cant login on my account sometimes

Hello, i cant login on my account sometimes and no one have hack it for i got the reconver key and the key dosent work .
my name is robzter so please help me to fix it i cant login!!! WHY!!? and i got the right pass and rec dosent work! its happend now 2 times ... so please explain and help me:confused:

Hello again,

look now i have create a new account with same account and same password, and its work:S but with no character and the character name is robzter, and its not on the account!!!!! i have 2 same account on the server now one with no chars and one with robzter,okz.
PLEASE HELP ME!!! explain!!!! i want my robzter back :S

It's not hard to just put Grizzly Adams there with some sellable loots...

if you so not able I can do that little easy thingy for Talaturen >_<

Please repair paralize when somebody has anty-paralaliz it paralize is not doing any good. the Exiva charm doesn't sometimes show the level higher or lower.
I apologise for mistakes

NAmes

it is perhaps not a bug, but it's not funny to people who called, etc. "fire elemental, demon, ferumbras, Dragon Lord, Dragon ........" it is not funny, the names they may not be used on real tibia so why should it be here then?
people called monsters name will be namelock, please fix this! mvn marcus.

i was find a bug in part of bright sword quest...
there are when u need the golden key to open reward chest.

are two basins and can't take it

It's not hard to just put Grizzly Adams there with some sellable loots...

if you so not able I can do that little easy thingy for Talaturen >_<

I think that Grizzmo Adams is done so far, but not released because it's
not done yet, isn't that clear enough? ;o

When casting utani hur with utito tempo san, is utito tempo san supposed to be dispelled or are you not able to cast utani hur with it?

Not able to heal with spells or do any spells at all. just pots and sds etc. When utito tempo san on.

and btw
15s8qp3.jpg

npc doesnt react...

I fail at hiding name xD!

Back