• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Just look at the picture, posted below. (using Opera)

unbenanntaq.png

Nop they are not supposed to. Only black knight drops dragon lance, unfortunately, all ots got this bug where dragon lords drops it aswell. You can check wikia if u dont trust me :p

I met a case, where player doesn't got both Norseman Outfit addons for 15 shards.

Please check his character and solve this problem.

EDIT/
14:50 Santiami [100]: BUY SOME ACCOUN T CUZ I CANT CREATE IT !!!

Server need inconvience. Now.

Fixed.

The Chakoya spawn in svargrond is bugged, there is no spawn when I go down in the hole.

im druid on this ot for one reason and that's paralyze
but paralyze totaly suck on this ot fix it els war wont be fun here

you can name a character "Fire Elemental" for example. Fix that fucking bugg!!!!

The !kills counter is messed up.

17:55 You have 0 unjustified kill. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 4 hours and 44 minutes.

2 people on my team god RS from that bug, it says they had 1 frag, but they got rs when the kill counter said 2...

Improve treatment paladin! 90 paladin is treated the same as the 160th With 24 mlvl doctored the same as now on the 29th San exura gives me 600 hp and 1700 hp I have. He did not even renew my 1 / 2 hp.

Why ended guild wars are automatically deleted from website?

They aren't unless one of the guilds disband, do you suggest that we keep them?

fix the frags please..everyone on my team with a rs says they only got it when they got their second frag,shouldnt it be 3?

A paladin can cast Utito tempo san, following by Utani Hur so he hits shitloads but is able to heal.

fix the frags please..everyone on my team with a rs says they only got it when they got their second frag,shouldnt it be 3?

I have tried to fix this, please report back how it works after the next server save.

A paladin can cast Utito tempo san, following by Utani Hur so he hits shitloads but is able to heal.

When casting utani hur with utito tempo san, is utito tempo san supposed to be dispelled or are you not able to cast utani hur with it?

I hope , I have to post it here:
•Step cost for side-stepping (diagonal movements) has been increased due to complaints about too fast side-stepping.
Nice, have you also done anything due the faster speed while players use map-clicking to walk faster than just walking with your arrows, on your keyboard?

•Rewritten the code that handles actions upon unjustified kills in an attempt to address the issues where you would get red skull or banishment without reaching the correct amount of unjustified kills.
Great! No blackskull by the way? Can't you add a anti-cavebot script? Should be really appreciated in your server :eek:.

•Changed paralyze so that it is no longer possible to cure it before 2.5 seconds have passed. This might make it too effective, if it is, please let us know as soon as possible by posting on the forum.
The normal exhaustion rate is 2 seconds, so why shouldn't this 2 seconds be too?

Off-topic: Nice server =). As good as eloth, or even better! (K)

Question:
Why don't you add stamina? = Less bot time.

Back