• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Hani

;
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
Have you found a bug? Report it here so we can fix it as soon as possible.

Hi Hani,
I finnaly been able to make my own account. since u didnt responded on the bugs I told u, I will write them down here.

-theres no exhaustion when u go up/down a ladder.
-when a player(skulled or not) attacks u(and ur not in a party) he get pz lock, once u attack back u should not get pz lock, but u do get it on the OT.

not sure if these are considered as bugs or that these been done on purpose.

Yours,
Dot

In order to change my name, e-mail and location for my account on the website. It reffers me to the support section.

Crusader Helmet Quest is bugged, there's no loot in the corpse.

When I fall I lose 2 Levels, but if my friend died after losing half level. With the same level as me. I tried to buy a blessing in carlin perhaps this is the problem. Please check my character. Name Janki. Thanks in advance.

14:15 Loot of an elf scout: grapes, a bow, 16 gold coins, a furry club, a longsword

hiho.

this ot is sam tibia real all plls create mages cuz hard to play with pally or knight here u need give a good weapen to knight and shop buying assassin stras in thais and spears not end and im sory for bad eng :S

this ot is sam tibia real all plls create mages cuz hard to play with pally or knight here u need give a good weapen to knight and shop buying assassin stras in thais and spears not end and im sory for bad eng :S

It's okay, you did your best.

bug's ive seen as far as creatures is damaged worker golems dont push/kill other creatures in there way and the move to fast and also they heal more then they are suppose to

Exura gran mas res heals monsters. Pits of inferno slow respawn dl's.

well ;

canttake.jpg

i do greenhorn and i take orcish maul
but when i do scrappy i cant take the cranial basher :S

when i do greenhorn i cant take the bp..
and when i do scrapy same, i cant take the bp ...

pls fix it!
i need the cranial basher :S

ps: sorry for bad english u.u

Back