• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Bug while changing equip with critical

omarwsk

Reaction score
Hi everyone i will be fast,
im getting a bug with the equip that has this attributes (on equip and deequip)

<attribute key="skillcriticalchance" value="value" />
<attribute key="skillcriticaldamage" value="value" />
<attribute key="skilllifechance" value="value" />
<attribute key="skilllifeamount" value="value" />
<attribute key="skillmanachance" value="value" />
<attribute key="skillmanaamount" value="value" />

And i get this on the terminal (Picture)

This spike sword have the attributes

i can equip and deequip with no problems, only the error on the terminal.
but when i try to swap with another equip like the wand of vortex on the bp
this happens
it looks like i have no weapon, but the wand of vortex is really equiped and bug my bp view
and get this error while swaping (picture)

if i do relog all backs to normal like this

im using this TFS

can someone help me with this problem? it only happen with the items with those new boost

Hello. Is this related perhaps? Hmm, looks like 1.2 release was long before that.

Still, I'd see about pulling in upstream code for just that section and see if that fixes it? Could you dump a diff between the movement.h / cpp in yours versus current tfs master?

Also:
As I've said in this post and to everyone that pms me about this distro: shouldn't be used. This distro is around 2 years behind the main branch and contains a lot of bugs (some gamebreaking stuff like items dessapearing, crashes from the cast system since it was not made to work on this version and I just modified it a little, etc) I modified these sources as an experiment and almost all implementations I made are easy to do/have been remade and improved. Thus I repeat: You should NOT use this sources as the base for your otserver, use the main branch and modify it yourself.

Back