• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug with black screen

VVarrior

Reaction score
I compiled OTClient for Android. It even works. I can login, connect, play etc. But when I minimize the client (for example by pressing Home button or holding Menu button and selecting other app from Recently list) and after this I go back to the OTClient, the game screen is black.
Before:
6LrD0JW.jpg

After back to the app:
bk94t3o.png

I tried to do some changes in AndroidManifest.xml like adding screenSize to android:configChanges, setting android:launchMode to singleInstance or removing android:screenOrientation, but it doesn't help.

Here is full log from logcat.

I suppose the problem can occur at one of MainActivity#onPause or MainActivity#onResume OR NativeSurfaceView#surfaceDestroyed (Java side code).
I was also trying to prevent destroying SurfaceView, creating it only once or removing nativePause() instruction from MainActivity#onPause, but it changes nothing.

Any idea how to solve the problem?

I compiled OTClient for Android. It even works. I can login, connect, play etc. But when I minimize the client (for example by pressing Home button or holding Menu button and selecting other app from Recently list) and after this I go back to the OTClient, the game screen is black.
Before:
6LrD0JW.jpg

After back to the app:
bk94t3o.png

I tried to do some changes in AndroidManifest.xml like adding screenSize to android:configChanges, setting android:launchMode to singleInstance or removing android:screenOrientation, but it doesn't help.

Here is full log from logcat.

I suppose the problem can occur at one of MainActivity#onPause or MainActivity#onResume OR NativeSurfaceView#surfaceDestroyed (Java side code).
I was also trying to prevent destroying SurfaceView, creating it only once or removing nativePause() instruction from MainActivity#onPause, but it changes nothing.

Any idea how to solve the problem?
send me PM

Back