• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugreporting!

Map bug: can't acces necros cuz its a stone in the way. Lootrate extremly high? Looted 3 life crystals in dragys in like 5 mins, never got 1 b4. If still not fixed: wasps in sult has no stair down, only up. All I could think of... Could someone plx confirm pz in cities, haven't tested yet. (If so: i'd not like it. )

The stone on the way to Necromancers is always there after a restart

Should be there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that i remember: there is a little cottage south from orc fortress. The door cannot be seen through when infront of it. If u walk to a window u can see the door and can therefore be seen and used. The truth is: there is a wall behind the door.

New or old orc fortress?

We cant sell Wands to the NPC.

Will be avalible to do so later.
(Donators)

Well how am I suppose to know its not a bug, I've hunted there twice. In the big rotworm cave in south east synthia you can't rope a lootbag, its a bush where you get up. (if its not fixed).

Fixed

Can't drink any other fluid than health or mana fluid... I wanna be able to be drunk!! :'(

Fixed.

Haven't tried for some time but I think you can't deposit vials yet. If it takes some time to fix maybe they can sell for 50 gps untill its fixed?

Haven't tried for some time but I think you can't deposit vials yet. If it takes some time to fix maybe they can sell for 50 gps untill its fixed?

I think you can, but instead of saying "sell vial" or something like that, you say 10 flasks or something simmilar.

fixed.

This is getting really annoying -.-

Fixed

Attachments

It's very, very minor, but if you're a perfectionest, maybe it matters :p
When you look at a dead skeleton it says that you see a dead dog ^^

I know, will be fixed.

Please Fix the Demon spawn!! was saposed to be fixed for this reset...

The last reset wasn't an 'update' reset, the server crashed, we fixed the crash and started it again.

He was fixing mine and Theski's house, and something went wrong... :p BTW, 700 posts!! xD

BoH don't work
conjure bolt is for level 59 Fixed
pallies can't learn exevo pan
mapclick chooses strange ways sometimes.

I thought BoH worked. :/ That sucks if they dont because Ive been wearing them since level 30! >:|

In orc fort, towards the northeast part you can go up into a tower and end up in the wall. I did this, and stupidly walked on the other side of the wall and am now trapped. xD HELP

Back