• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugreporting!

Might be the first time you do it. But from what I know, this is the second or third time Kornholijo crashes Radonia. -.- Also, why don't you guys use a restarter?

This is no suggestion thread and we will not use a restarter. Stop going offtopic, this is testserver bugreporting thread.

Today i have looked in but i created new char lvl 1 *lol*. I cant test enough but i have a idea what we can test.

I heard is it possible to clone items. The Bug exist in TFS 02.6

Description how i heard it:

if u won't relog, before the server save, you will lose everything, everything will be restored to date of last login. (right?)
if u give someone items, and he relogs, u will still have them, and he will to. (items copy)

I cant test if this bug exist when the server save system in tfs is working because it is buggy :( so the Adminstrator must make a serve restart manuelly!

I'm stuck in rook, can't get to rats ;<
Many IDs are wrong fixed, and you can open a chat with anyone offline. it's a feature, not a bug
.. and I dont know my account anymore.

Last edited:
LOL i am stuck up a mountain with no stairs etc can sum 1 log on my char and see where! char name Casa

In the rotworm caves south east of Synthia beside the large gated building with fire outside of it, on the 2nd (maybe 3rd) level in the south eastern section there is a hole that drops to an unmapped area.

Also, at the cyclops spawn in the northwestern part of the GS camp, in the top-middle cave are 2 unmapped tiles.

-Kami

Testserver is over now, thread closed.

The thread is now open again, now after updating to 8.1 we believe there are some bugs to fix, please report them in this thread!

So is the server 8.1 now or what? I came here to ask about this problem.. I tried logging in and it says something about "Must have the propper 8.0 protocol. I never updated so hopefully you guys did and I can solve this problem without losing my maps..

So is the server 8.1 now or what? I came here to ask about this problem.. I tried logging in and it says something about "Must have the propper 8.0 protocol. I never updated so hopefully you guys did and I can solve this problem without losing my maps..

If you're using Windows then your mapfiles should be in C:/Documents and Settings/%USERNAME%/Application Data/, you need 8.1.

I've made a list of all the bugs we've found this morning.

Code:
- Food NPC in Sultania. [COLOR=Red]fixed[/COLOR]
- Some immunities not correct: scarabs and ghouls immune to energy. [COLOR=Red]fixed[/COLOR]
- Adventure equipment seller in Sultania. [COLOR=Red]fixed[/COLOR]
- Tutors don't speak orange in Help. [COLOR=Red]fixed[/COLOR]
- Tempest rod still Tempest rod, should be hailstorm rod and probably 
the other rods too.
- potion seller doesn't work. [COLOR=Red]fixed[/COLOR]
- dark monks have 1k+ hp, should have 190 hp. [COLOR=Red]fixed[/COLOR]
- Crocodile loot bugged, 81 gps 4 times in a row, but no food.
- protection zone in the sewers of Synthia, can't attack the rats.[COLOR=Red] fixed[/COLOR]
updated

Code:
- ghouls immune to fire [COLOR=Red]fixed[/COLOR]
- When standing next to a skeleton corpse and "look" at it, it says "You see a dog.".

Last edited:
  • At trolls spawn they can attack you but you cannot attack them back. fixed
  • The npc's doesn't work, except to say hi. fixed
I'll edit as soon as i remember what wasn't working fine..

was spell duration shortened? It seems like haste is short now. maybe its just me.

I've made a list of all the bugs we've found this morning.

Code:
- Food NPC in Sultania.
- Some immunities not correct: scarabs and ghouls immune to energy.
- Adventure equipment seller in Sultania.
- Tutors don't speak orange in Help.
- Tempest rod still Tempest rod, should be hailstorm rod and probably 
the other rods too.
- potion seller doesn't work.
- dark monks have 1k+ hp, should have 190 hp.
- Crocodile loot bugged, 81 gps 4 times in a row, but no food.
- protection zone in the sewers of Synthia, can't attack the rats.

Fixed health points of Dark Monk, fixed all NPC issues (I hope, report them again if it's not fixed), hopefully fixed issue with none pvp zones.

was spell duration shortened? It seems like haste is short now. maybe its just me.

I noticed that too. But I thought it was something that had been changed on RL tibia too, so I didn't think about it.

I couldn't buy any potions from the pot npc and the lvl 33 rod is still tempest ;_;

Cannot buy any item. Went to the seller of spells and couldn't buy any spell. Also, if someone digs a scarab in sult, you can't kill it.

fixed

An wasp mountain south of Sultania is bugged... there is stairs up but no hole so i cant get down again >.< help me down and fix the bug please.

/Ezzam The Paladin

(PS. only sorc,druid and knight can attack scarab in Sultania, not pallys becaus they dont got any exori mort/exori vis, exori etc. fixed)

Last edited:
Back